Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This game seems pretty identical to our game against Southampton.. Not too troubled at the back for the most part, but play pretty poorly and do nothing at all going forward but score twice.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool winning ugly. They are probably the most in form team right now.

legball

I can't understand the reaction here, ultimately the results have gone in our favour this week. Liverpool aren't going to win all their games now, are they?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How do Southampton ever score, it's lovely passing, but they never look like scoring.

Terrible result, we were never coming below Southampton, but with half of our remaining fixtures tough anyway, and yesterday showing we can lose the non tough ones,we're in big trouble

Raw

I can't understand the reaction here, ultimately the results have gone in our favour this week. Liverpool aren't going to win all their games now, are they?
Southampton and Liverpool both dropping 2 points is much better than Liverpool getting another 3 points closer to us.

They're 2 points behind and still have to face us at home.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
not sure how the much bigger threat who are building a colossal head of steam up, getting within 2 points of us is much of a positive?

Southampton were never coming top 4

Feed Me

I'm hungry
How do Southampton ever score, it's lovely passing, but they never look like scoring.

Terrible result, we were never coming below Southampton, but with half of our remaining fixtures tough anyway, and yesterday showing we can lose the non tough ones,we're in big trouble
Liverpool are two points behind us and they'll beat us at Anfield. Add in the fact we're terrible away and it's not looking good for us.

Wayne's World

Southampton and Liverpool both dropping 2 points is much better than Liverpool getting another 3 points closer to us.

Liverpool will beat us at Anfield comfortably

Boycott

Defensively Liverpool are so much more assured. Mignolet having a good run of form too. Saints haven't really tested him.

Silverman

No point worrying about Liverpool now. Take each game as it comes, who knows we might beat Chelsea and City. Ya never know. I'll worry when there is 3 games to go or so.

Mali_Zeus

Europa league will derail their season, they wont win all of their games, tralala. Its all bollocks.

They're breathing down our necks and it doesnt look good.

we can all hope EL will derail their season but probably it wont. We should stop hoping others will go away and start winning and playing better. Dont know if there is a chance for it anymore.

Lets all hope we'll beat Sunderland and Liverpool will loose to City. Although next game after that is an away game so 1 point maximum.

SqueakyWeasel

Am I seriously the only one happy about this scoreline (other than the 'pool fans of course). Liverpool have to travel to Besiktas on Thursday then to City on Sunday, if they win the Besiktas game and Spurs win their game ( a bit more unlikely) it means we'll play both on the back of them playing Thursday games. Liverpool have not been "great" today!

I think both these teams would have raised their games if they were playing us … and therein lies the problem!

legball

not sure how the much bigger threat who are building a colossal head of steam up, getting within 2 points of us is much of a positive?

Southampton were never coming top 4
Southampton were never coming top four? I didn't hear much of that for the past weeks, by this time next week, we'll be having a different reaction as there's a possibility to pull away. Looking at the bigger picture though, we're good enough to reach our objectives this season.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Oh dear, embarrassing meltdown coming from the usual's :lol:
It's not a meltdown. I've been saying this for ages.

United needed a good margin ahead of the run-in.

We are always shit at Anfield, plus we have to go to Stamford Bridge and host City and Arsenal.

Some of our other away games look taxing too, especially when you consider we've only won three on the road.

I'm just being a realist.

Silverman

Europa league will derail their season, they wont win all of their games, tralala. Its all bollocks.

They're breathing down our necks and it doesnt look good.

we can all hope EL will derail their season but probably it wont. We should stop hoping others will go away and start winning and playing better. Dont know if there is a chance for it anymore.

Lets all hope we'll beat Sunderland and Liverpool will loose to City. Although next game after that is an away game so 1 point maximum.
They're having to travel to turkey and then come home and play City. That'll affect them.

legball

Them facing us at home isn't = 3 points. The way football is analyzed here at times is depressing, we've done very well in the big games this season and I expect that to continue.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Hopefully they draw to City next week, we beat Sundershit and go to Anfield with a four points differential.
We have to go away to Newcastle and play Spurs at home before our trip to Anfield.

I'll be ecstatic if we go there with a four point buffer.