Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

SqueakyWeasel

Southampton playing some lovely football, much better than 'pool (goal aside) … still maintain my original preference for a Scouse win is the best possible result for us in the long run due to 'pools other commitments v S'hamptons easier run-in.
If it stays like this and Liverpool get a few more cards and perhaps a red ("karma for the ref's decisions so far) I wouldn't be too fussed

Wayne's World

Southampton playing some lovely football, much better than 'pool (goal aside) … still maintain my original preference for a Scouse win is the best possible result for us in the long run due to 'pools other commitments v S'hamptons easier run-in.
If it stays like this and Liverpool get a few more cards and perhaps a red ("karma for the ref's decisions so far) I wouldn't be too fussed
Liverpool will win every game from now to the end of the season mate, best team in England right now

Just joking, draw best result for us ; )

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Both Soton and Liverpool look much better than us at the moment, particularly the latter. Sad but true. If we both carry on in the direction we're heading we'll be replaced in the top four by them. Again. :(

kidbob

Liverpool look much better than us at the moment. Sad but true. If we both carry on in the direction we're heading we'll be replaced in the top four by them. Again. :(
Have looked pretty shit themselves today to be fair. Still better than us though. Southampton look very good especially if Pelle finds form again.

SqueakyWeasel

Liverpool will win every game from now to the end of the season mate, best team in England right now

Just joking, draw best result for us ; )
I nearly bit! :o (nice use of white type)
I still think the 'pool win will be better for us tho so we stay 4th Liverpool's travels will tell eventually, just hope they go through (after extra time) on Thursday, to the last 16 of Europa league so they have another Thursday fixture just before our game with them!

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
A draw would be perfect, a Liverpool win, though keeping us in the top four, is not what we want. They're the only side that are realistically going to challenge us for that top four spot and they're in far better form than us. It's in our own hands at the moment but are hands are as shaky as a bloke battling delirium tremens.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Sturridge was shaping up for a dive there then changed his mind last minute when the challenge didn't come.