Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

Zoo

What has Merson predicted for Palace-Arsenal?

Tarrou

Where's the fecking 12.45 game? I am so bored I just considered doing some work for a brief moment.

Tarrou

The BT game was moved to Sunday because Spurs played on Thursday.
I get that but surely they can have a plan in place. They'd just have to have a few provisional changes at the ready. They have a decent idea of who'll be in the UCL and who'll be in the Europa at this stage of the season.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Has he predicted us to win a game this season?
I was watching Soccer Saturday just now when they were talking about United and he completely slated us saying "It's only a matter of time before they go on a bad run" basically repeating the same thing he says every week about us and surprise surprise Charlie sun tan agreed completely with him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I get that but surely they can have a plan in place. They'd just have to have a few provisional changes at the ready. They have a decent idea of who'll be in the UCL and who'll be in the Europa at this stage of the season.
I agree but BT seem to love Spurs though. They have showed all of Spurs' last four games which is a bit over the top for a channel with 1-2 games a week.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can't wait. First time in ages that i've been able to watch more than our own game over a weekend. Interested to watch United play.

devil in me

They've got a game on Sky - it's a championship game but football does exist outside of the premier league. Good game too.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa
Subs:Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ramires, Willian, Drogba and Remy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Perfect team selection from us. Azpilicueta was poor against PSG as was Ramires so nice to see both them dropped. Willian doesn't offer enough against teams that park the bus. Also nice to see Zouma being bedded in.

GledTheRed

Perfect team selection from us. Azpilicueta was poor against PSG as was Ramires so nice to see both them dropped. Willian doesn't offer enough against teams that park the bus. Also nice to see Zouma being bedded in.
Great got Azpilicueta in my dream team.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
RedCafe's favourite player winning the penalty. That should add another 5 pages to his thread today.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Barton sent off but Austin scores again to make it 1-1.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Barton apparently the victim of a harsh red card. The question is, does he have a single person's sympathy?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Matic absolutely loses it :lol: red card. Nasty challenge on him though to provoke the reaction.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The description of the Matic red sounds hilarious, someone needs to post a gif of that :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How are Chelsea looking? Should I cash out?