Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

Dunk

Body language expert
Should of been 2 - 0! How do you hit the keeper in a one on one from there?

Count Orduck

Wow, that forward was so selfish! It's a nailed on goal if he passes it to his teammate but instead he wants to score himself and fecks it up.

If Spurs get anything from this game that West Ham player can be held at least partly culpable due to his greediness.

Silverman

A West Ham and a Southampton win would make the weekend less crap.

Then again i would think of it as a wasted opportunity to gain points on others but whatever.
If anything it's Spurs and Liverpool would have wasted opportunities as they played after us.

Mister_Stubbs

Good result for us this, just need a draw between Saints and Pool and it'll make yesterdays poor result seem less disappointing.

saivet

If Southampton - Liverpool is a draw and West Ham hold out, our bad weekend won't be so bad. On the other hand, it's frustrating we couldn't win with a few of our rivals dropping points.

Raw

If Southampton - Liverpool is a draw and West Ham hold out, our bad weekend won't be so bad. On the other hand, it's frustrating we couldn't win with a few of our rivals dropping points.
Exactly. Happened too many times this season.

LARulz

If DDG goes then we should just go for Lloris. Will cost a bomb but probably the closest we can get I think to DDG

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Noble should've walked. Shocking refereeing

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
I guess the Carroll injuries are a blessing in disguise. West Ham have been good thus season.