Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Ian Wright genuinely forgets who Christian Eriksen is. Just the 9 midfield goals this season for his local rivals. Mental.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
How does Lamela keep getting games for Spurs? He does practically nothing every game other than having a few nice touches before giving the ball away meekly.

Raw

I'm going to be a weird mix of happy and disappointed if West Ham win and Liverpool/Southampton draw.

Yet another game week where we fail to capitalise on the oppositions failings. Would also be a perfect weekend for Arsenal.

Count Orduck

Michael Owen is genuinely abysmal at co-commentary. That's not just me disliking him, he's actually totally shit. The only reason I can think that they keep using him is because he's got a contract they can't break.

Dunk

Body language expert
Michael Owen is genuinely abysmal at co-commentary. That's not just me disliking him, he's actually totally shit. The only reason I can think that they keep using him is because he's got a contract they can't break.
I thought that was a 60 year old man!

SqueakyWeasel

I'm going to be a weird mix of happy and disappointed if West Ham win and Liverpool/Southampton draw.

Yet another game week where we fail to capitalise on the oppositions failings. Would also be a perfect weekend for Arsenal.
Still think a Liverpool win is better for us than a draw would be. Draw we're 5th and Southampton have no other distractions. Liverpool must still contest FA cup and Europa league fixtures.

Santos J

How does Lamela keep getting games for Spurs? He does practically nothing every game other than having a few nice touches before giving the ball away meekly.
Probably because Townsend is the alternative.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Spurs need to win this.

Santos J

why doesnt he play?
Not a clue, maybe because they have a tough game at Fiorentina on Thursday but even so, bit naive to rest him against West Ham for that if he hasn't got a knock or something. He'll probably come on at some point and score the winner in the 89th minute though which seems to happen every other game for them. :lol:

Truedevil

A West Ham and a Southampton win would make the weekend less crap.

Then again i would think of it as a wasted opportunity to gain points on others but whatever.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Not a clue, maybe because they have a tough game at Fiorentina on Thursday but even so, bit naive to rest him against West Ham for that if he hasn't got a knock or something. He'll probably come on at some point and score the winner in the 89th minute though which seems to happen every other game for them. :lol:
And it will be an amazing free kick he scores too.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Rather annoying since I know Spurs always do crap after Thursday night games I wasn't able to lay Spurs. I have laid them now at 4-1 though though expect a 2-1 win comeback from Spurs anytime now.

Dunk

Body language expert
Is it me or do West Ham play better football than Man United?