Premier League Fixtures - September 17/18

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Wait a minute. Blackburn only had 3 shots on target? :lol: Didn't think this could get any funnier.

Franq

Wenger :lol:
He deserves it.
:nono:

I dont enjoy Arsenal getting such bad results... when they are a real threat sure.. but this, the past few weeks, is just to much... We all laughed at Wengers lack of objectivity years ago, but now, i feel for the man, he really did a lot for that club in the past 15 years, and now it wouldnt surprise me if he quits or gets fired... if that were to happen its a real shame...always enjoyed watching arsenal play when they were at the top of their game... hope it will return so that they'll be able to put up a proper fight with us for the PL title again...

Lance Uppercut

Wenger should be sacked frankly. He gets a ridiculously free run in the media and opposition fans. Arsenal has stagnated under him.
KAAA doesn't have a good ring to it, unfortunately. KWAG?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I dont enjoy Arsenal getting such bad results... when they are a real threat sure.. but this, the past few weeks, is just to much... We all laughed at Wengers lack of objectivity years ago, but now, i feel for the man, he really did a lot for that club in the past 15 years, and now it wouldnt surprise me if he quits or gets fired... if that were to happen its a real shame...always enjoyed watching arsenal play when they were at the top of their game... hope it will return so that they'll be able to put up a proper fight with us for the PL title again...
*searching for white text*

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde

So what? It's his own fault that he's in this situation. He didn't get a pair of owners who pulled all money out of the club like Fergie did. Arsene himself decided not to spend the money available to him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I've been watching this since 2-2 and Arsenal have been playing some comical stuff. Such a mentally fragile outfit, they never seem to roll up their sleeps and win because of their character which most good teams can do every now and then. They also don't seem to think defending is part of football.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's 4-2 to Blackburn, but Arsenal have four goalscorers, so can a loss be a win?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just a wuick point while its fresh in our minds, I don't think that was a dive from the blackburn player, I think it was anticipating a challenge and getting the feck out the way, he knew there was no ball for him to challenge so couldn't go in hard himself but when a player runs in like that if he catches your standing foot you can easily be out for 8 months.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It took them until November 20th to concede 14 goals last year, it's taken them until Sept 17th to concede the same.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Song OG when everyone missed the header from the corner and he couldn't see it coming...Konscielny OG tracking someone running down the baseline....possibly offside goal from the Yak...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just a wuick point while its fresh in our minds, I don't think that was a dive from the blackburn player, I think it was anticipating a challenge and getting the feck out the way, he knew there was no ball for him to challenge so couldn't go in hard himself but when a player runs in like that if he catches your standing foot you can easily be out for 8 months.
It wasn't a dive he just tripped up, he was even laughing at the fact that he got a freekick for it

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
And I'm pretty sure the 3rd goal WASN'T offside like some were suggesting. You have to take the camera angle into account and his foot his foot barely seemed beyond which would be negated by the angle. Probably.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
It makes no sense though, Song, Ramsey and Arteta should really be controlling this match.

They need Vermaelan back....and Adams.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Arsenal are 25 goals behind us in the goal difference right now, having played a match more :lol:

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I can't believe you've tried to defend that from Olssen, he got up with a big shit eating grin on his face knowing he'd got away with a horrific dive.

twitter thread suggester
Arsenal are 25 goals behind us in the goal difference right now, having played a match more :lol:
To be fair, in Arsenal's case, having played a game more is not an advantage.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It makes no sense though, Song, Ramsey and Arteta should really be controlling this match.

They need Vermaelan back....and Adams.
Song is horrendously over-rated. For a supposed defensive midfielder, his positioning is poor. Far too many time, he goes on a forward run leaving Arsenal exposed at the back.

Harold_Giles

Poor decision making from Santos. Had a dozen teammates in the box but decided to take the shot from a difficult angle.