Premier League Game week 5

Irrational.

Feck me, a huge let off for Liverpool. Joelinton was onside and clean through, stopped by the whistle. Why don't they let the play continue before deciding? Incompetent linesman fecks up again. There was another incorrect call against Willems earlier in the half too. They're too quick to blow their whistle. Wankers. Let VAR decide as they're clearly not up to it.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Feck me, a huge let off for Liverpool. Joelinton was onside and clean through, stopped by the whistle. Why don't they let the play continue before deciding? Incompetent linesman fecks up again. There was another incorrect call against Willems earlier in the half too. They're too quick to blow their whistle. Wankers. Let VAR decide as they're clearly not up to it.
I thought the guidelines were to let play go on before VAR decided?

feck me, this VAR is proving to have more problems than solving them

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I thought the guidelines were to let play go on before VAR decided?

feck me, this VAR is proving to have more problems than solving them
How is VAR creating more problems than before? There would have been no change regardless.

Denis79

I shouldn't be watching this before our game, Liverpool attack so well, sharp as feck.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
And there's the equaliser. Nice while it lasted.

mav_9me

This is embarrassing. What's the point of VAR? Might as well not waste time with it.

Sylar

Mane is great. Its the fact that hes two footed too which helps.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Look at their full backs who makes the run. They pass the ball to midfield and then the full backs breaks the offside trap and make a run to penalty box. Small things - but how many times we actually do that? I dont remember last time our FBs made a run like that and a pass from midfield.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Well taken from Mané.. But what is the point of VAR, if they can't see that pen :rolleyes:

Madzik_92

Wish we play like this and keep this no give up attitude. Sad how FAR we have fallen from the likes of Pool and City.

Inigo Montoya

Look at their full backs who makes the run. They pass the ball to midfield and then the full backs breaks the offside trap and make a run to penalty box. Small things - but how many times we actually do that? I dont remember last time our FBs made a run like that and a pass from midfield.
Our under 23's do it

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shaw does it like once every 20 games.

Inigo Montoya

Remember when the Caf said this guy should go to another club before joining us? Guess what he did? But I don't think he's joining us anytime soon unless it's to end his career at a midtable club

Madzik_92

Shaw is shite he can't cross and defend, and AWB much better than him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Best player in the league Mane.

Wonder will one day Barcelona or Madrid go for him...
We already did, apparently we had a deal with him and everything. Then Zidane quit and we dropped it

Now it seems he's no longer interested in leaving liverpool. President of senegal's FA even said he should sign for us :lol:

KennyBurner

is it weird how much I really like sterling and mane even though they play for our bitter rivals?