Premier League Game week 5

Sp00ks11

Same tune, but for Dani Ceballos. Don't know what the rest of the words are though, as his head his of a normal size.
But they mention his head being massive and leaving a 'Chester for a Chester'.. maybe my hearing is just shite but I am sure that's what I can hear. :lol:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
If someone could just punch guendouzi in the face that would be great. Horrible bastard

Nick7

Arsenal players acting like idiots.

Holebas gets booked for being pushed around by Arsenal players. Classic refereeing.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
But they mention his head being massive and leaving a 'Chester for a Chester'.. maybe my hearing is just shite but I am sure that's what I can hear. :lol:
I thought it mentioned something about him being Spanish than his head being massive, but it was hard to tell.

Sounds like they've nicked the tune for our 'go on the piss with Georgie Best' song though. Not cool. They probably don't even have an alcoholic in their alumni. Bunch of nerds.

Lee565

Arsenal and Chelsea look more impressive than us

Agree, whilst arsenal and Chelsea look like they will always concede a goal, they also look like they can score 2 or 3 goals in a game with their attack's, when we concede a goal in game we are usually screwed because we can barely score more than 1 goal in a game over the past 4 or 5 months and it's not like we have any encouraging performances to believe things will get any better anytime soon either.

For me it was a waste making defensive signings our priority in the summer over attacking ones, man city have an awful defence but will obviously finish way ahead of us because of their firepower, same with liverpool, they are conceding a lot more than usual this season but it doesn't matter when they are scoring 2 or more goals a game.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea have the second worst defence in the league so far. They look good going forward but atrocious at the back.
I know our goal against record says otherwise but we've actually improved in that regard since the Leicester game (Norwich and Wolves create little but were very clinical).

Top 4 will be a big ask this year because we're green as anything right now but we are certainly heading in a very exciting direction.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Did he just say VAR is unavailable?
I stopped listening to 5Live earlier as it kept going off. They said a cable had been cut through earlier in the week and there was not time to repair it, so presumably it is affecting VAR signals as well. Commentator looked up at the TV's above their heads earlier to check on something that had happened in the game and it was showing a commercial for conservatories.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This short goalkick routine is a joke :lol: so many goals conceded from it

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So I guess we know what happened to Cleverly..?:lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Drinks estrelle eats Paele the boys fking magic.

Rubbish copy basically