Premier League Game week 5

Deery

Dreary
This is a lot like a Championship match to me, although I am quite enjoying it.
Villa should be out of sight.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
McGinn looks like a decent player. Weren't we linked with him in the summer and has anyone seen more of him?

Posh Red

No. Apparently not. No idea why it can't but yeah that's the rule..

Ridiculous really.
Turned a red into a yellow for Victor last season. I really can’t see how this situation is any different from a practical perspective.
Seems like such a daft rule. Is it different for champions league or the same in all competitions?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
21:37

VAR IN THE SPOTLIGHT?

In case you were wondering - Mark Noble's close call in the first half when he went down easily in the box before half-time would've been looked at by the new video assistant, as it relates to a penalty, but Masuaku's second yellow wouldn't, as yellow cards on their own aren't covered.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Amazing that Noble is still playing, such a stupid player. And Grealish needs to pull his socks up. It doesn't look cool.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
What do people think of Haller so far this season?

When we were linked with him I did my research (aka YouTube and wikipedia lol) and came to the conclusion that I really wanted us to sign him. Found the prospect a lot more exciting than Dembele and Ben Yedder.

How do people reckon he's done so far for west ham? From what I've seen so far this season I'm impressed.