Premier League Game week 6

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Oh he's just different class.

We give him so little service these days but whatever scraps he gets he lives off. Fecking incredible player.

R'hllor

Nice improvisation, do pundits and commentators have a hard on to not miss a chance to say "England captain" or they have to say it.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So imagine that Leicester player was the last man, would that have been a red? Attempted to deny a clear goalscoring opportunity but failed at it?

kidbob

What a goal! I think the guy who pushed him stopped Evans from being able to make a proper tackle :lol:

Ramos

Great goal. Not content with or looking for a pen, just trying to get that goal at all costs.

lambnchips

Supports
Tottenham
Nice improvisation, do pundits and commentators have a hard on to not miss a chance to say "England captain" or they have to say it.
I don't find Kane a natural choice for England captain so I guess they like to remind people of how odd it is.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
fecking Townsend on that last challenge from sissoko - “not another yellow card because his intent was to win the ball”

And dickhead? here I was thinking most players get red carded because they intend to hurt their opponent... this isn’t like the handball card you muppet

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
We defended well :mad:

Also got lucky they didn't start Barnes versus us. Gray was useless and it affected players around him such as Madisson who couldn't interlink with as many players on his wavelength.
United controlled the game against Leicester without much fuss.

R'hllor

Some Leicester fans said in their Q/A last week that we should splash a cash for Soy something guy

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He’s better than Aguero now mate
He really isn't, Sergio Aguero is and has been the best striker in this league for a while now. His goals per minute ratio is literally the best in PL history. His consistency over several season in addition to his record vs Top 6 seals that debate for me.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Lecister have a clown as a manager.

As the season goes on they will ship more and more goals.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Erik Lamela has been fantastic. So good to have someone in those areas who is fecking working, getting involved and looking bright.

Eriksen may have five times the ability but he's going to have to do a lot to win back that spot from somebody who actually gives a feck.

acnumber9

Tielemans has been dreadful. Another player people wanted based on highlights.