g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't know how long Spurs fans can put up with this.
The enemy of football.

Jonesno.8

Everton look very neat and tidy from midfield up, still a little shaky/ easy to catch on the break but I like the solidity both Allan and Doucoure offer, gives James and Richarlison so much freedom. Youd expect depth to be the only issue there.

Zoo

Why didn’t you pass in the World Cup semi-final Harry?

Zoo

Carlo and Everton have done really well to revamp their midfield. Could probably do with an upgrade at GK, CB and CF now.

Chief123

I’ve tried so so many times to be fair and rational and give him a chance. I’ve done it without being bias. I’ve done it by being objective. But I’ve come to the conclusion that Dele Alli is an absolute nothing player. Terribly overrated.

Deery

Dreary
Everton need to get the ball up to their forwards quicker, wasting to many chances holding onto possession

-Supreme-

How much do you reckon that bald cnut would price Son at?
Let him win the trophy of never sell players to their rivals, but just imagine if he did with players like Dier, Rose, Alderweireld, Eriksen (before his contract running out) - that's easily £200m that could have reinvested in the squad.