Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Chief123

Ndombele playing like my Dad coming to show us how he used to do skills 35 years ago.

Anustart89

Kane just pushed four people there. A fifth and the ref might give him a talking to!

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Kane just pushed four people there. A fifth and the ref might give him a talking to!
Toby seemed to blast the ball right at Richarlison as he was down as well after the whistle, didn’t see if the referee had a word about that but I doubt it.

Tony247

Seriously what was levy thinking bringing a manager of totally opposite philosophy from the previous one who took them to CL final and consistent top 4.

dev1l

Someone should tell Ndombele that he should aim his passes to a white shirt

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Allan been top class for Everton but no surprised as he was excellent DM for many years in Italy.

Everton got a nice balance in midfield now with him, Doucoure, Gomes and Hames. Makes sense to ditch all their average at best wide players.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Do Spurs know they're losing? They're not exactly pushing for the equalizer.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Allan been top class for Everton but no surprised as he was excellent DM for many years in Italy.

Everton got a nice balance in midfield now with him, Doucoure, Gomes and Hames. Makes sense to ditch all their average at best wide players.
Yeah you wonder where Walcott will get any minutes whatsoever in the PL now. A complete square peg in this system.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Allan is looking like what we wanted Torreira to be, before Emery played him as a #10...

lysglimt

Scout
I absolutely agree. But my point is Jose can make the best players churn out the same rubbish. He knows how to inhibit a player. For example, Martial is a completely different player since we dumped Jose.
I am pondering how long Kane will stay