Premier League Gameweek 1

Stadjer

Luis Díaz is shit as well, don't forget that one.
Good thing for them that VAR helps them so they got close to winning the league and the cl! It like when Liverpool fans said that Fergie owned the FA, Howard Webb was Manchester United their 12th player and more of those comments to just not admit that the team they dislike is actually pretty good :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not watching the match - is the score a result of Fulham being good or Pool being a bit crap?

Ole'sattheWheel

I still think the Lukaku comp is spot on for Darwin. Very limited technically. Cant control a ball, cant pass a ball, and can barely run with the ball. HOWEVER just like Lukaku he is a physical specimen who has good positioning and scored lots of goals.

You can make fun of Lukaku all day but he has always scored goals consistently and I think that might apply to Darwin.

Now if you compare Darwin to the last 3 TOP Uruguyan strikers, Forlan, Suarez, and Cavani he is literally nowhere near or close to their ability IMO.
I agree with your post in general but to nitpick, I remember Lukaku not scoring for us for about 2 months at one point. Wouldn't say he's consistent

Jack-C20

Thought I was going crazy. Could have sworn this Ref’s name was Bobby but that’s his brother. For the past few years I’ve assumed they were the same person.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The third official wont actually hold up a number, he will hold up the variable 'x' whose value is only found when Liverpool score.
I saw it written :
Till Liverpool score the winner

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I agree with your post in general but to nitpick, I remember Lukaku not scoring for us for about 2 months at one point. Wouldn't say he's consistent
I meant as a whole, Lukaku has been a scorer of goals everywhere, I think he scored 25 at United one season it I’m not mistaken.

With that being said Darwin will never score 35 goals a season in England, he might have a year or two where he does but he will probably get 20-25 range in all comps as a general basis imo.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Last few seasons that would have gone in. Luck running out?

Teja

Oof. That has to be the traditional stoppage time chance for Pool. Fulham should see it out now.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Liverpool seem to get very fortunate ricochets etc. Infuriating to watch.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Fair play Fulham, played like they belonged at this level