Premier League Gameweek 1

Idxomer

Sterling was average, can't see him scoring more than 10 league goals.

Caesar2290

Quality control
Easy Alex Jones.
The feck?
I don't think its fair calling it a conspiracy theory.

A more apt label would be nutters making up shit
It must be nice living in a echo chamber.

I don't want to derail this thread, but there is plenty of evidence that the vaccines cause a lot of harm. If you want to we can continue in the general discussion thread.

phelans shorts

There is absolutely 0 evidence that the vaccine offers any protection against covid. Yet there is more and more evidence that it does more harm than good.

Oh well, might as well label it as a conspiracy theory.
:lol:

feck me that’s absolutely clueless. It takes some going to say something more idiotic than we see in the transfer threads

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Sterling not having De Bruyne and Bernardo laying on the goal line tap ins is really going to affect his productivity.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

I don't want to derail this thread, but there is plenty of evidence that the vaccines cause a lot of harm. If you want to we can continue in the general discussion thread.
You do live in an echo chamber mate, it's just we're in a different one.

JustAGuest

There is absolutely 0 evidence that the vaccine offers any protection against covid. Yet there is more and more evidence that it does more harm than good.

Absolutely shocking take. :lol:

Suv666

"MUST BE NICE LIVING IN A ECHO CHAMBER"

said Caesar who spends all his time on the internet reading about how vaccines gives you AIDS and cancer.

You would think after 2 years of vaccines this shit'll stop but insanity has no pause button I guess.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a day off.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

said Caesar who spends all his time on the internet reading about how vaccines gives you AIDS and cancer.

You would think after 2 years of vaccines this shit'll stop but insanity has no pause button I guess.
Love how the people who say this have so little self awareness that they don't realise they are in an echo chamber too.

Martial

Plenty of evidence that the earth is flat too according to the same type of idiots.

Caesar2290

Plenty of evidence that the earth is flat too according to the same type of idiots.

Haven't seen this many people get triggered in a football related thread since Fridge Chutney was posting championship transfers. Carry on boys, and don't let these "blips" in reality make you question what is going on. Everything is fine and everyone that questions this otherwise is a crazy conspiracy nutter that thinks dinosaurs aren't real and the Earth is flat.

always_hoping

Chelsea will be the same as last year IMO. Solid defensively, decent control on matches, but not exciting to watch and their lack of cutting edge hold them back from pushing higher.
They should be at least challenging for the title but probably won't and will be no surprise if Contes Spurs finish the season ahead of them.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
My mate thinks it's covid and vaccine related..
I haven’t noticed an uptick in medical emergencies in any other area of life, only football fans in stadiums. Which suggests it may be something else.

Ace

Jesus Christ, you’d think after two plus years that the vaccine conspiracists would know how to read a room and keep their wild theories to themselves.

“Vaccines cause more harm than good” is the biggest giveaway that someone is living in an alternative reality.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Do feel free to show us your abundant evidence of this in the CE, not here, as you surmised.

iamking

Eze is wasted on the wing just FYI, completely ineffective there. The player we missed last night was Olise out wide.

We need a B2B midfielder to play with Eze and Doucoure. I think we’ll get one, been linked with Iliax Moriba and a few others but wouldn’t be shocked to see Gallagher back either. Now Benteke is gone (and being realistic about our likely budget) I really wouldn’t be averse to us giving Norwich a call about Teemu Pukki, think he’d be the the kind of striker that would just come in and finish some of these chances off. Also think AWB coming back is inevitable either now or next summer.

As for last night, thought Andersen was sensational and the best player on the park. One of those games that we would have got a point from on another evening. That’s football.
Oh Sorry confused Olise with Eze... Yeah if Crystal Palace had Olise, they could have got a result yesterday. I agree, an out and out striker who can play football will definitely help (Benteke was not that!). Puuki wont be a bad choice.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
They should be at least challenging for the title but probably won't and will be no surprise if Contes Spurs finish the season ahead of them.
Next week we will play mighty spurs. Will see how things develop.

iamking

:nono::lol:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I haven’t noticed an uptick in medical emergencies in any other area of life, only football fans in stadiums. Which suggests it may be something else.
With the level of offensive output by both Chelsea and Everton in that match, it is shocking there were not more people passing out in the stands.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Eh i dunno about should. Tuchel is a good coach but it's pretty much an impossible task to challenge for the title with Liverpool and city if they carry on as they have been. Mid to high 90s with points, the 2 best teams on paper with the current era Ronaldo/Messi in terms of managers in charge. Hard to compare.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Oh my god people still peddling this rubbish

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
Of today's games I could only fully watch Liverpool and Chelsea.

Very entertaining first game of the day, an excellent surprise was Marco Silva's Fulham, excellent attitude and organization.
They could have beaten Liverpool, if they keep this level they should be able to survive this year in the Premier, congratulations and good luck to them.

Palhinha was a top signing and Mitrovic at a great level.

Saw small bits of Villa and Newcastle, total disappointment with Gerrard's team from whom I expect a lot and good feelings from Newcastle, very fun team to watch. Joelinton, Saint Maximin, Guimaraes and co.
They will always be a good option when it comes to electing a game.

I've already talked about Chelsea's nightmare in the respective topic.

Let's see if tomorrow brings us some good games.

Finally football is back.

always_hoping

Eh i dunno about should. Tuchel is a good coach but it's pretty much an impossible task to challenge for the title with Liverpool and city if they carry on as they have been. Mid to high 90s with points, the 2 best teams on paper with the current era Ronaldo/Messi in terms of managers in charge. Hard to compare.
Chelsea got 93 points under Conte a few years ago and arguably have a squad as good now as then.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Haven't seen this many people get triggered in a football related thread since Fridge Chutney was posting championship transfers. Carry on boys, and don't let these "blips" in reality make you question what is going on. Everything is fine and everyone that questions this otherwise is a crazy conspiracy nutter that thinks dinosaurs aren't real and the Earth is flat.
And another :lol: