Premier League Gameweek 1

Like i said yesterday during the Arsenal game you cant trust English goalkeepers. I will die on this hill.

Hester_manc

Pickford is really a terrible keeper. Amazing that he has been England`s number 1 for such a long time.

Anustart89

Yeah, one of those things that are useless in most medical emergencies but so useful in the rare situation they’re needed that it’s still worth having lots of them where there’s lots of people.
Well, of course. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be there, the other poster took offense to my statement that defibrillators don't help in most medical emergency situations, which I stand by. Especially since a medical emergency that is resolved in five minutes probably isn't a defibrillator. edit: cardiac arrest

Anustart89

Really, Thiago and Azpi down with injuries in stoppage time, subs made and general time-wasting for which they were booked and Pawson gives a free kick at 10:45, lets that get taken at 100:45 and then blows up?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Very good result after a pretty disjointed pre-season.

We'd also lost our last 4 away to Everton.

Kouli was great, Sterling was good. Cookie looked to fit in fine after 1 training session.

Suv666

There is absolutely 0 evidence that the vaccine offers any protection against covid. Yet there is more and more evidence that it does more harm than good.

Oh well, might as well label it as a conspiracy theory.
I don't think its fair calling it a conspiracy theory.

A more apt label would be nutters making up shit

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Well, of course. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be there, the other poster took offense to my statement that defibrillators don't help in most medical emergency situations, which I stand by. Especially since a medical emergency that is resolved in five minutes probably isn't a defibrillator.
@Pogue Mahone

What's the best treatment when someone is dying of boredom, asking for a mate at Goodison?

Anustart89

I would hate to have a game stopped like that if I was the one having a medical emergency. Would stress me out more.
Would it stress you out more than medical professionals not being able to communicate with you or each other due to the crowd shouting over the ongoing game?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Had a goal disallowed and another certain goal stopped by an incredible tackle. He had a good game.
If you got credit for offside goals, you'd still be playing Werner.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Get the idea the top 6 will have much bigger gap to rest of the league this year.

Might need 75+ points for too 4.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I thought we played in a way that doesn't make me worried about the season tbh. Yes, we lost but we had enough about us that with a few more signings and work on the training field a mid-table finish is achievable.