Premier League Gameweek 1

PoTMS

Jackson is more than decent for a backup striker. Well worth what Chelsea paid for him.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
:lol: :lol:

Why do I think that you sat back smugly after you typed that?
Nobody sits back smugly after making a good joke on the Caf. We sit there constantly refreshing the page waiting for people to laugh and validate us.

El Jefe

Liverpool are extremely lucky Nkunku is injured. Chelsea would have added another by now.

Dazzmondo

Chilwell's been good in attack but he's leaving Colwill completely exposed against Salah every time. Think Poch needs to address that.

It's another Neville spends the entire game hyping up his mates episode.

"Pochettino is a master tactician" btw while acting like Sterling - sorry, Raheem - is playing out of his mind.

Redfrog

Where are Chelsea's goals gonna come from?
That was my question yesterday and some Chelsea’s fan answered to me that if I don’t see Enzo as a creative player, I should stop football.
Some of them are so deluded, it’s almost unbelievable.

cyberman

Every rule has a grey area Gary for feck sake, just commentate in the game

padr81

Supports
Man City
Is it just me, or are Liverpool no longer the pressing monsters they once were?

Chelsea are playing through them with so much ease.
They haven't got the legs, Salah was never great, Diaz is good, Gakpo and Jota aren't great. Compared to prime Firmino and Mane they are miles off. In midfiled McAllister and Szobaklsdjfaklsdfnb they will need time and a dm.

El Jefe

Enzo Fernandez is fecking quality. He'll look so much better when the rest of the Chelsea team is balanced.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Chelsea lucky to get back in, Liverpool's defence are gash. If they play like this most of the season we'll have nothing to worry about.

DoctorPepper

That was my question yesterday and some Chelsea’s fan answered to me that if I don’t see Enzo as a creative player, I should stop football.
Some of them are so deluded, it’s almost unbelievable.
You watched this half and think Enzo's not been creative?

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Won’t happen because regardless of this game they’ll spend big on a DM before the end of the month. That’s basically all there missing
:D. You think it's that easy that 1 player solves all their problems.

Liverpool have 0 firepower bar Salah. Add loss of form, injuries etc. Liverpool cycle of dominance ended long time ago.

zaafi

Ah, he is the type of players that need other players to look good. I get it now.
That is really the case for most midfielders, no?

It's not about looking good, but he can't do much when partnered with these players. Odd timing, by the way. Did you not see him control the tempo and spraying excellent passes in the last 20 mins, which is one of the reasons Chelsea actually managed to get back in the game?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Enzo Fernandez is fecking quality. He'll look so much better when the rest of the Chelsea team is balanced.
What's he actually done today? Because I'm struggling to see it. Seems like the pogba defence is used for him a lot.

Redfrog

We know that. Doesn’t mean he won’t think he can help them. Depends on his confidence
He is a young player. Coming to this sh*t show and being seen as the savior can be a disaster for him.

I don’t see how Chelsea will come good. They have no leaders in the dressing room anymore. It’s sucidal strategy to only have young players.

lysglimt

Scout
Liverpool seem to lack balance completely - they look a lot stronger going forward than last season, but a lot worse defensively