Premier League Gameweek 10

izec

As it stands we’re now 16th
Only need a win from Norwich to make it complete. Lucky that Everton didnt take a point yesterday, we would be 17th now.

A loss today, and we have a meltdown, as predicted. If our lot dont put in a 100% today, Norwich will.

Woodzy

Looks like a lot of people were right at the start of the season in saying that we are competing with Wolves and Everton for a position.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Only need a win from Norwich to make it complete. Lucky that Everton didnt take a point yesterday, we would be 17th now.

A loss today, and we have a meltdown, as predicted. If our lot dont put in a 100% today, Norwich will.
Alternatively if we win and Spurs lose we could go as high as 7th.

izec

Alternatively if we win and Spurs lose we could go as high as 7th.
i am a pessimist on United these days, that is why i have the negative glasses on. The expectations i have are pretty low on this side and coaches.

AlwaysRed66

This could be a key date in our season. Win & pressure off manager for awhile as we rise to the dizzy heights of 7th. Lose, & I think we are heading for freefall, & Solskjaar wont survive the weekend, whatever his supporters think.

Judas

Open to offers
This could be a key date in our season. Win & pressure off manager for awhile as we rise to the dizzy heights of 7th. Lose, & I think we are heading for freefall, & Solskjaar wont survive the weekend, whatever his supporters think.
No chance in hell Ole goes if we lose, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless we get thrashed Southampton style.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
No chance in hell Ole goes if we lose, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless we get thrashed Southampton style.
Surely to goodness we can beat Norwich. A win will catapult us up the table. Anything else and the media post mortem will be excruciating. The reasoning from our manager could be something to behold. It is a game we want the win, but if we do some will go completely overboard about it, when it is actually we should win anyway.

marktan

4 points between 17th and 6th. I thought it before the start of the league - the premier League is the most equal in terms of team quality it's ever been.

Iceicebaby

Supports
Liverpool
Ole has set it out in the media that its a challenge of a fixture, he'll have his excuses ready if we don't get the job done.
How Ole talks down expectation is reminding me a lot of the horrid months we had Hodgson as manager.
Probably not what united fans want to hear but defiantly similarities

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
4 points between 17th and 6th. I thought it before the start of the league - the premier League is the most equal in terms of team quality it's ever been.
Puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

A win today could see us hit the dizzy heights of 7th place. Imagine the meltdown in the Ole Out threads (yes, plural) if we were no longer in the bottom half of the table.

Popcorn worthy, I tell ya.

fps

I mean, which of their youngsters are getting serious minutes? Tomori, who they were likely going to keep as 4th choice CB anyway, Mount, who they were likely to want to see anyways, CHO? Same deal

Only Abraham i think is really taking advantage of the transfer ban
Mount, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi, Tomori, and Reece James has been built up to getting minutes too now. No, I don't think their getting this amount of first-team football is likely at all if the transfer ban hadn't been in place.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Predictable midfield lacking any creativity. Henderson shouldn’t be playing based on current form.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Looks like they've Photoshopped the bars out of Kane's hands.