Premier League Gameweek 10

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
feck Spurs. Anything better than 3 points to Liverpool would’ve been a bonus today

padr81

Supports
Man City
Deserved goal that. Spurs needed to hang on till 70+ before the equaliser. Was inevitable.

dbs235

I'm sure people used to bang on about how good Aurier was before he came to Spurs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Couldn't resist any longer, put the Pool game up, and literally first kick is that pen. Fook sake Tottenham!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Spurs fan at my work thinks Aurier is the worst player SPurs have had in 30 years. I can't wait for my casual "did you see the game yesterday?" tomorrow morning!
Ask them how they rate Vincent Janssen..?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I remember when Wenger took the captaincy off Gallas for being a tit and gave it to Cesc. Would love to see that repeated.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
People blaming Aurier, but Eriksen is also to blame. He lost the ball unnecessary in the mid. He and Ali has been so poor.
Hardly heard Ali's name mentioned at all, Eriksen has been more involved at least.

Surely should get Lucas Moura on, scored at Anfield last season.

Son miss at 0-1 was pretty big here.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I remember when Wenger took the captaincy off Gallas for being a tit and gave it to Cesc. Would love to see that repeated.
I was going to say who'd be Cesc in this situation but Guendouzi(?) looks like a leader already. From what I've seen anyway.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Surely not a soft foul on Mane leading to a debatable penalty leading to 3 points for liverpool at Anfield?

Who could have predicted such a thing.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He wasn’t chopped down. Defender just took an age to swing his leg and clear it and mane jumped in the way. It wasn’t even a tackle

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
I'm pretty sure Mane could have his head chopped off inside the box, and people on here would still claim he went down easy.