Premier League Gameweek 10

GenZRed

This is a bizarre season, that's for sure.

Arsenal looked brilliant against us earlier on this season yet are now 14th in the league.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
On a non related note are you mancs discussing the casual N word by Cavani in the main thread? I'd like to follow but there doesn't seem to be anything there yet. The Cavani thread isn't covering it, nor the post match thread.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
On a non related note are you mancs discussing the casual N word by Cavani in the main thread? I'd like to follow but there doesn't seem to be anything there yet. The Cavani thread isn't covering it, nor the post match thread.
What you referring to?

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Arsenal really are shit.
I understand Arteta's plan right now but at this rate, they'd be fighting relegation with the a record of least goals scored and maybe least goals conceded. They are playing very risk averse and it's quite clear the players in certain positions aren't good enough technically.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Tried a new setup today. AFTV on in a corner, Match on with no commentary. Result=totally enhanced experience, complete comedy gold.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Good news that Jiminez is conscious and responding to treatment. Just seen this picture of the challenge and I think he's really lucky to not be seriously injured. Credit to the doctors who were very quick to respond!

Trezeguet17

Just saw the replay of the Jimenez-Luiz incident.

What the ****** *** is wrong with David Luiz. Absolut psychopath

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tried a new setup today. AFTV on in a corner, Match on with no commentary. Result=totally enhanced experience, complete comedy gold.
Did that other day with the reactions 20secs behind the play. Marvellous.

Today I couldn't be bothered getting the game up so just enjoyed their reactions knowing they had no chance of equalising.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What's happening to Aubameyang, looks a bit off
Individually he's obviously been poor, perhaps it's to do with his new contract or perhaps he's just beginning his decline, he's only 31 though so he's not exactly ancient. To be blunt the service from midfield has been appalling, they need their own Fernandes to solve the creativity issues essentially.