Premier League Gameweek 10

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm not really being serious mate, I know you've had injuries in the past. It's just jading constantly hearing about your injury crisis when it's pretty much what lots of clubs suffer at least once every year, no one gave a toss about us missing 3/4 midfielders at points last season and having to play Lingard and Pereira as part of our first choice midfield.
It’s hard to tell on here sometimes, sorry.

I feel like losing your two first choice CB’s to season ending injuries is fairly unfortunate.

Strelok

Arsenal were fecking shite against us too.

It was a nailed on 0-0 all day until the usual moronic intervention from Pogba.

They look a really poor team.
My thought was we started to look better offensively then out of no where that wanker gave away another stupid penalty :mad:

Then suddenly Arteta became world class or some shite like that. According to the caf.

Sylar

The one time im gonna need Leicester to actually win for monies, and they concede to the worst team in the league.

Typical.

cyberman

Looks to be a great round of fixtures for us. We can really shoot up the table with the right set of results next week.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
That Fulham penalty seems similar to the Robertson one in our game.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Looks to be a great round of fixtures for us. We can really shoot up the table with the right set of results next week.
This seems to always be the case with United under Solskjaer though. You're always on the verge of being in the conversation for the title then you hit a bad run of form and it all goes away again. Then it goes the other way and he's one result away from the sack. Then he gets a win and that talk stops.

cyberman

This seems to always be the case with United under Solskjaer though. You're always on the verge of being in the conversation for the title then you hit a bad run of form and it all goes away again. Then it goes the other way and he's one result away from the sack. Then he gets a win and that talk stops.
I dont think we were ever in a conversation for the title. Our start to the league last year was horrendous.
We genuinely seem consistent since January last year. Not a super team like City and Liverpool were, but neither are those two anymore.

Strelok

Yeah you're right. Kinda similar with you guys in 29 years before Klopp I think. Always in the title conversation for a period, then that talk stop by the end of season. Then again at the new season...

You needed 29 years to get out of that cycle, Ole would probably take much shorter time I think. Who knows.

GenZRed

Fulham beat Leicester City.

Never saw that coming.

EDIT: Just noticed it is half time, not full time. Been working all day so I've reason to slip up :)