Premier League Gameweek 10

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Good week for us and city
Win our games in hand and only a couple of points behind
All still to play for...
That comeback on Saturday could be immense for us in terms of confidence (I hope and pray)
Absolutely. Thinking about it, it's probably better than 3-0 straight win. Message to next opponents too.

Sylar

Crazy season, crazy league. To think weve lost 3 times already, yet winning that game in hand puts us 2 points off top and into the top 4 with just over a quarter of the games done.

I mean we probably end up losing said game in hand now...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Footy is turning into American football, there is probably about 10mins of action in a match.

Stop for a free kick and take 2 mins to sort the fecking free kick out.

croadyman

Think a draw would be the ideal result as it checks the hammers momentum before we go there on Sat, wouldn't want Villa winning as they have got a game in hand like us albeit against City away of course

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bizarre scheduling where Villa play tonight and then Friday for the first game of next gameweek.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not normally one to comment on men's shorts...but has Antonio picked out a pair about 8 sizes too small today?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bizarre scheduling where Villa play tonight and then Friday for the first game of next gameweek.
Not really though considering neither Villa or Newcastle are in Europe.

Deery

Dreary
He's always shite. Overrated by alot of people for absolutely no reason what so ever. He makes Phil Jones look world class.
I wouldn’t say he’s that bad he has some good moments, but I get what you mean he’s average enough most of the time..

NoneBmStore

Graelish is a diving cnut really. We don’t need him on our team. Bloody embarrassing

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not really though considering neither Villa or Newcastle are in Europe.
You don't always have a Monday night game though and don't always have a Friday game.
So to have both is unusual then let's call it, i'll reduce my earlier "bizarre"