Premier League Gameweek 10

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know they’ve missed the chances but there’s a lot to like about this Brighton side. They play entertaining football and have a solid spine, I really like their manager too. Its a shame Lamptey is suspended because he’s an entertaining player.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
They really did use up all their VAR luck last year didn't they?
We had loads of these last season too. Won anyway, so didn't add to the narrative.

Zoo

Klopp being an arse as usual and the officials allow him to carry on.

Oldyella

I know they’ve missed the chances but there’s a lot to like about this Brighton side. They play entertaining football and have a solid spine, I really like their manager too. Its a shame Lamptey is suspended because he’s an entertaining player.
They need a decent forward. For all their decent stuff they have no cutting edge.

laughtersassassin

VAR is mangling Liverpool this year, what a pity :angel:
Good decision from VAR, definitely off.
Not really. At 0-0 last week they should have concerned a penalty.

And they bet Leeds by getting a penalty from a handball that shouldn't have been given as it deflected off the defends thought before hitting his hand.

Helped them out as much as it hindered them. Just people don't like to admit it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They really did use up all their VAR luck last year didn't they?
Wasn’t luck, it was a conspiracy to get them a title. Now they have their title their games are being officiated fairly. Too many dodgy calls for me to call it luck. Double figure numbers.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They need a decent forward. For all their decent stuff they have no cutting edge.
100%, they ended up getting Welbeck but he’s not going to score enough to get them many more points. Somebody that’s done a job like Ings at Southampton and I think they’d be comfortably top ten in the league.

Oldyella

100%, they ended up getting Welbeck but he’s not going to score enough to get them many more points. Somebody that’s done a job like Ings at Southampton and I think they’d be comfortably top ten in the league.
I'm sure 10 or so years ago forwards like Ings used to be ten-a-penny. Solid, players that would guarantee a decent goal haul but it feels like a real shortage of quality now outside the top 6 teams.

cyberman

Liverpool arent running away with the league this year. They already look leggy and lethargic

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah, they're a good team they just lack a finisher.

Irrational.

Remember when Jose was sent off for having a toenail encroaching onto the pitch?

Yet Klopp is allowed to wildly thrash around on the sidelines like an agitated chimp.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
That was probably the worst first half we've played all season. Williams is nowhere near ready to be starting Premier league games.

Minamino has been such a disappointing signing. Physically the weakest player I've seen in a red shirt and looks like a shrinking violet to boot. Won't make it here I fear.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Liverpool arent running away with the league this year. They already look leggy and lethargic
They'll still get 80 + points imo unless their home form takes a major hit. 15 home wins and a few draws is pretty much 50 points and they're well set for that given they've won their first five already.

Not quite translating into aways yet but they could still scrap this one out and you'd assume they'd top up away wins when they visit likes of Fulham and West Brom.

85 points in a season is still pretty high, just shows the level Man. City and Liverpool have been last 3 years and people assume they'll never be a drop off.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
How are Keys and Gray still on television? They are genuinely repulsive.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Salah earns about 200k a week and the BT pundits are praising him for using his "weak foot" :lol: