Premier League Gameweek 10

DRM

fecking cnut how did he miss that!!!

Liverpool nailed on for a win now. The footballing god's are with them

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Trash tackle from Williams, the kid needs to learn and step up if he wants break in this team. Yet to see the Williams the Wales fans praise when he plays for them.

RedDevilRoshi

What a bunch of wasteful wankers. They should be 2-0 up now!

Hopefully I’m proven wrong but you just know Liverpool are gonna punish them and win this game now.

AmanNits04

I can't beleive this team has missed two clear cut chances. Ffs!!! Now go on and see pool win this by a whisker

Nero

Players quite simply can't handle the pressure of a chance against Liverpool. That's why we see sitters missed week after week.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Couldnt happen to a nicer guy tbh.

Okey

How galling. Brighton should be 2 up. Of course you know how the rest of the story will play out...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maupay summed up in 5mins.
Absolute clown of a bloke.
Ruck off off my screen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
fecking cnut how did he miss that!!!

Liverpool nailed on for a win now. The footballing god's are with them
In fairness they should have been about 4-0 up already! Sorry 4-1 as that wretch Connolly missed a sitter too.

Statue of Limitations

Players quite simply can't handle the pressure of a chance against Liverpool. That's why we see sitters missed week after week.
I don't get it.
Villa smashed them to bits, Atalanta dominated them, City should have beaten them.

Makeshift defence, Brighton should go at them.

They are not the elite team everyone says they are, the drop in quality from first XI is pretty big.

laughtersassassin

Fkrst KDB and now Maupay. Both put penalties wide against these feckers.

It's another reason they'll walk the league. They win 99% of games they deserve to lose.

laughtersassassin

I don't get it.
Villa smashed them to bits, Atalanta dominated them, City should have beaten them.

Makeshift defence, Brighton should go at them.

They are not the elite team everyone says they are, the drop in quality from first XI is pretty big.
Because in all the Prem games they still win .

Wayne's World

Liverpool are not the same team without Mane, he missed the Villa hammering too. I could even say they could lose Salah, Firmino, Van Dijk and cope but they can't cope without him

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fkrst KDB and now Maupay. Both put penalties wide against these feckers.

It's another reason they'll walk the league. They win 99% of games they deserve to lose.
I’ve always thought “luck” wasn’t real and it was all just circumstances. But I know for a FACT de Bruyne & maupey would not put pens wide against us. Like literally 0% chance.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
To be fair, of all the things we can moan about. Brighton missing a shitload of chances against another team isn’t one of them.

Oldyella

I can't beleive this team has missed two clear cut chances. Ffs!!! Now go on and see pool win this by a whisker
Cant you? Chances against us were not as clear but they played well against us and bottled it too