Premier League Gameweek 10

wr8_utd

:'(
Amazing how you guys all watch Liverpool every week hoping for dropped points when you know that opponent keepers will have horror shows, they'll miss penalties and then Liverpool will sneak a win while playing absolute crap. To put yourself through that every week while praying they drop points seems rather painful viewing.

MonkeysMagic

Despite BHA being pathetic in front of goal, when they need to, Liv always manage to get the 1-0s and thats why they'll be in the running for the title. Not something we can do hence the disparity in league positions.

AshRK

I bet if it was any other team they would have dropped points and Brighton would have upped their game. Liverpool have made an aura about themselves that they are unbeatable. Fair play for that.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Amazing how you guys all watch Liverpool every week hoping for dropped points when you know that opponent keepers will have horror shows, they'll miss penalties and then Liverpool will sneak a win while playing absolute crap. To put yourself through that every week while praying they drop points seems rather painful viewing.
It's the hope that kills you in the end.

I mean, there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Brighton will nab the equalizer in the 88th minute. It'll never happen.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Looks like Liverpool going to win this 1-0 or 2-0. Can’t see Brighton score here. That miss one on one and penalty really just the sign bottle, Brighton bottled it.

binary bot
Fabinhos actually a very good CB, so their patched up defence isn't as bad as it seems

Heinzesight

Pretty much disgusting referring to even give a free kick for what was the cleanest tackle you could ever see.

Offside thank feck.

Terminator

Brighton have had so many clear cut chances to score. Their forwards are unbelievable bad at finishing.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Minamino looks like a competition prize winner out there.

Just running around, barely involved, not really hoping to either and just punting it forwards when the ball gets close enough that he has to take it on.

Jacko21

I bet if it was any other team they would have dropped points and Brighton would have upped their game. Liverpool have made an aura about themselves that they are unbeatable. Fair play for that.
That's what the best teams do. Make the opposition believe the game is over even before a ball is kicked.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I like March from the couple of Brighton games I've watched. How do Brighton fans rate him?

leontas

Strange game - Brighton can’t cross, finish 1-1s or score a penalty. I would be overloading Liverpool’s right side if I were them. But they seem to insist on attacking on the left side.

DRM

Now I know what Liverpool fans felt like when we had fergie. That feeling of utter despair, desperation even knowing that no matter what the opposition do you're still going to win. God I miss those days!