Premier League Gameweek 10

CloneMC16

Arsenal are fun to watch. That whole passage of play and the chances created...really fun. They've got so much energy.
They've been amazing this season. Watched most of their PL games. They've been really entertaining.

Loon

:lol:
The problem is Arsenal are now going to be so unbearable you won’t be able to look into the core without hearing how they’re prime Lidl Catalans.

Still, another nail in the dipper’s season…

PoTMS

Excellent penalty. Shame the cnut couldn't do that against Italy.

90 + 5min

So no handball but that's a penalty. And anyone wondering why I'm never signing up to Sky or BT ever again. :lol: :lol:

Footballs well and truly finished.
Hope you said the same when Liverpool had VAR and referees as their best friends couple of years earlier.

But I agree. Shocking refereeing.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
The problem is Arsenal are now going to be so unbearable you won’t be able to look into the core without hearing how they’re prime Lidl Catalans.

Still, another nail in the dipper’s season…
Yeah, and everyone here is convinced we’re marginally better than Derby County 07/08. Yet we beat Arsenal just a few weeks ago.

Superunknown

Kind of respect how Saka has become Arsenal's main penalty taker after the Euros, great mentality on this kid.
I respect any player who steps up to take a penalty in a situation like that or in any type of pressure situation. I feel sick even thinking about taking a penalty in a game like that. The abuse he and the other players got afterwards was disgusting.

Tony247

Jesus in his box defending counter. Never liked him as a city player but surely found home at Arsenal.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How have we managed to let arsenal become a force again before us
Our last full season under Ole would have been Arsenal’s 7th best Premier League finish ever. So have we? Or in Arsenal terms have we been a force before them on numerous occasions? I’m sure we’ve been top of the league in October in recent years too :lol: