Premier League Gameweek 10

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Refs a joke! So Liverpool players are allowed to throw arsenal players to the floor!

rajds89

They have? Which games do you think they were poor in?
You can be “not poor” but not amazing at the same time. They two aren’t mutually exclusive. I’ve seen nothing from Arsenal as good as we’ve seen from City.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
So happy when gurney, dislocated jaw weetabix teeth gets beaten.

Twats.

CloneMC16

You can be “not poor” but not amazing at the same time. They two aren’t mutually exclusive. I’ve seen nothing from Arsenal as good as we’ve seen from City.
Well, I'm not saying they're better than City. Of course City are the best team in the league. Arsenal are still very good and have been entertaining to watch.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We beat them 3-1 and I still fancy us to finish above them this season.
We beat City a few times they were still better. Arsenal are better than us clearly

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Henderson sobbing uncontrollably that Odegaard went off slowly.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Klopp is going to go mental at the end of this game, I reckon proper meltdown with the 2 pen decisions

LARulz

We beat them 3-1 and I still fancy us to finish above them this season.
We may have beaten them but they are winning other games they should be winning whilst we aren't or struggling a lot more than they are. They look strong this season and confidence is high

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We beat City a few times they were still better. Arsenal are better than us clearly
Yeah but we can look back and you know, see that they pissed the league those years? We’re in October now?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
What's with the atmosphere in the stadium? Is this Arsenal? Seems like new energy was injected in and around the club this season.

Although they are still soft like in late Wenger days, but Arsenal finally feels competitive again, although it will probably take 1-2 seasons more of upward continuity to actually get to Liverpool and City levels of the previous 4-5 seasons.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What's with the atmosphere in the stadium? Is this Arsenal? Seems like new energy was injected in and around the club this season.

Although they are still soft like in late Wenger days, but Arsenal finally feels competitive again, although it will probably take 1-2 seasons more of upward continuity to actually get to Liverpool and City levels of the previous 4-5 seasons.
Definitely a better atmosphere. Anticipation can do that.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Klopp is going to go mental at the end of this game, I reckon proper meltdown with the 2 pen decisions
I reckon the excuse will be the incoming westerly occluded front which caused a bit of drizzle and made the atmospheric pressure slightly too low to perform at 100%.

Superunknown

It's a foul so it's a penalty.
Simple logic
I do laugh how if a foul is committed outside of the box (anywhere else on the field), it's a foul and a free kick.
But if a foul happens inside the box, it has to be a special kind of foul to warrant a penalty. Otherwise, it's 'soft'. :lol:

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal

The club has been listening to fans and we have a new 'ultras' group (ashburton army) that pumps up the crowd often.