g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 11-13

hp88

Is Thiago clumsy or dirty ? Either way he doesn’t get booked enough.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Am I the only United fan happy with this result? City are the ones to keep up with and if they run away now there’s no catching up. We have to stay in the mix as much as possible. Arsenal will have a dodgy run somewhere along the line, liverpool will drop points. We got to stay as in the mix aslong as possible.
A Liverpool win is a terrible result after dropping points today. Further away from the outside chance of top 4 we had.

cyberman

If Haaland isn’t on the end of chances then he has little impact in their forward play. City are having to constantly play out wide because of it

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
WOW!!! Is that the first time Klopp has ever been addressed by the referee for his antics on the touchline?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
this is why I want them to drop points. I hate the fact we’re a one team league. Last thing we want is city being what Bayern are to the German league. They’re also catching us up pretty quickly. feck the oil clubs.

chelsea
City
Newcastle
PSG.

Feck them.
Fair point, agreed.

I still want the scouse cnuts to lose though :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah and Klopp absolutely losing it here. Embarrassing behaviour from both.

Sylar

OMG. It was 3-1. What the feck :lol: Thats utterly shit there.

GMoore23

Salah with his hands behind his back trying to provoke Silva further. :lol: