Premier League Gameweek 11

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wait so Chelsea had 2 goals subjectively ruled out and Spurs got away with 2 reds and they still then went in to get a red and a penalty? What the feck kind of game am I missing here :lol:

TsuWave

kinda crazy how Cole Palmer was like in the fringes at City, and goes to Chelsea and is seemingly core to them - to the point he's the pen taker already

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I like how Son argued with the ref even though the ref had just been to the monitor. What did he think he was going to achieve by that?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Crazy stuff, they're checking offside and it's a red card and a pen.
Why? If he was onside they would not have had to take the penalty and red still would have happened

bosskeano

That's not a red, is a pen. But he should have been off 5 minutes ago.
that's a red as he went straight over the ball...that's a possible shin breaker

how soon before a spurs player fakes a tackle to get a chelsea player sent off

ti vu

Look like Sours luck is starting to run out. Porro injured himself, making a late tackle.

bstb3

This is great fun to be fair. Wouldn't have gotten this if VAR did it's job properly you know.

Also someone get Gallacher a proper pair of socks, he's looking like a Steptoe out there.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Crazy as only a Spurs-Chelsea match can be.

PoTMS

Which fecking idiot follows through like that? He's an absolute cnut and Spurs fans should be furious with him.

Zen

The rules make it clear that you can’t recklessly endanger an opponent with an out of control attempt to win the ball. Which is exactly what happened here.
It wasn’t out of control. How the foot follows is at the mercy of the contact. It’s a horrific decision until they essentially say you can’t tackle at all.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Wait so Chelsea had 2 goals subjectively ruled out and Spurs got away with 2 reds and they still then went in to get a red and a penalty? What the feck kind of game am I missing here :lol:
A brilliant one. Love games like this. :lol: As long as it isn't happening to us.

T_Model101

kinda crazy how Cole Palmer was like in the fringes at City, and goes to Chelsea and is seemingly core to them - to the point he's the pen taker already
He was the best player from their academy
But with a team from FM fantasy, they could afford to sell him

bosskeano

make that 3 goals for chelsea...jackson just scored but sterling was off in the initial pass

BorisManUtd

I wanted Spurs to win it the way the started the game (also that Son goal that was disallowed for offside was wonderful) but all these nasty fouls they made since (Udogie once and Romero twice), hope Chelsea beat them.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It wasn’t out of control. How the foot follows is at the mercy of the contact. It’s a horrific decision until they essentially say you can’t tackle at all.
Complete nonsense. Where the foot goes after kicking the ball is 100% the responsibility of the player who kicks the ball. The idea that your foot no longer belongs to you once the ball has been played is absurd.

tomaldinho1

What do you mean? All the decisions in this game have been correct. At the expense of sucking the life out of what we’re watching. This isn’t football. VAR has completely ruined it as a spectacle.
VAR has all the tools to be amazing and much much faster. It is the training of the refs that I feel you see week in week out being awful, they get swept up in the emotion of things and lose their heads or just make terrible calls.

I disagree, the two footer is a red for me. Edit, Romero also kicked someone off the ball!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
It's a classic of the genre. Vartastic.

Dansk

Spurs really threw this away for no reason. What a bizarre game, though. Three goals ruled out already, a red card, a penalty, and other assorted nonsense.