Premier League Gameweek 11

Bobski

Jackson was trying to give that to Mudryk but the idiot kept running offside.

This game has been equal parts fun, excruciating and embarrassing for the level of ineptitude on display.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Bravo Jackson, you scored 3 goals out of 20 chances :lol:

Anustart89

Let's see if Tottenham will look exactly as good with three of their four starting defenders missing in the next game.

Someone

Something
Ange was stupid. Playing with two men down is tough, but Chelsea are clueless and would've struggled against a parked bus, instead he allowed pacey players to have a field day. Sorry, he's a dummy.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Jackson was trying to give that to Mudryk but the idiot kept running offside.

This game has been equal parts fun, excruciating and embarrassing for the level of ineptitude on display.
Outstanding that players on this level do that.

Pirlo'sBeard

Romero and Udogie let Spurs down.

They would have won this comfortably. Chelsea are shite.

Needham

Let's just hope Postecoglou does nothing rash and resign. Need to keep perspective.

TheRedHearted

Did I even quote you? I don’t know what you’ve said about Onana - go crazy to your heart’s content. I was speaking with someone else.
I’m chiming in too, us bullies need to look out for each other !

To play that high of a line was suicide for Tottenham, CRAZINESS.

Chairman Steve

Sky are spinning this so that a 4-1 loss should be something to be proud of :houllier: If this was United, we’d be labelled amateur and naive.

ti vu

No but it'd prevent a free run at the keeper over and over again.

Also this is horrid from Chelsea, so reluctant to play the pass
This is not guarantee. Your GK may not need to sweep as much, but doesn't mean he wouldn't face as many shots, and being scored against.

These type of big game, and especially this specific situation, there is almost no correct way to do it especially with that makeshift defense. You can be with the string team, but got done by a soft goal. Sticking to one's belief maybe dumb now, but that's important in long run to develop an identity.

Guy Incognito

Spurs have City and Newcastle away and Villa to come.

If those teams had a two-man advantage, they'd win by double figures.

Needham

theres a decent player in there but we need someone in Jan. Cant envisage Nkunku being the frontman either
The decent player is against 9 men with only the keeper to beat. The other player is the one in all other circumstances.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
If McTominiyan is a scale, where do yo rate him?
I don't want to ruffle feathers or be perceived as trolling at all but for me he is comfortably better than McTominay. Neither are fit for purpose to be featured in a team with genuine aspirations at serious silverware, though.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
The high line was the right thing to do in the last 5 or 10. Neville is a gobshite. Nice to see a team go for it even with 9
Agreed. They were fecked going down to 9. Now they have tape they can learn from. What's the use in parking the bus and still losing? Dignity?

rooney2009

I was really disappointed in Chelsea tonight and thought they were really poor
Well played spurs, they look very fit, aggresive and full of confidence

Redstain

Sky are spinning this so that a 4-1 loss should be something to be proud of :houllier: If this was United, we’d be labelled amateur and naive.
It's not comparable whenever United lose the players give up, they switch off at 2 goals down it's a default reaction. Spurs pushed hard but to their own demise. It's admirable, there's losing and then there's losing. United almost always capitulate at the wrong end of results. If the team lost like that the manager would get criticism but objectively it's what you take into the next game which in spurs case are some good positives.

wr8_utd

:'(
I think its absolutely fitting that Jackson did the Ronaldo celebration. Just hilarious celebrations for each goal given how crap he was and what the situation of the game was.