Premier League Gameweek 12

reddev3

How is there not even a check for offside there!? his hair was definitely offside

Josep Dowling

So we have had City not given a definite penalty then they go straight down the other end and score.

Then Salah’s knee is clearly offside for the second. No replay shown to the TV spectators, couldn’t make it up.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
:lol::lol::lol:

It’s bent as feck. Actually feeling bad for city they’re getting screwed here.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Do you remember that time Claudio Bravo made a save? No, me neither.

When he dives, it looks like he goes nowhere. His presence in goal is tiny. That header was close to him, but he's got zero reach.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wait, so Liverpool get an offside break and handball not given in the 1st half already? Come on now.

Superunknown

I'm looking forward to seeing the analysis for the second goal, just to see if Salah is offside or not. First impressions were that he's on, but replays look like he's just off. Can't tell anymore.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What's more annoying is Guardiola will probably just accept it. Rage about it, make it fecking hard to give these cnuts decisions in the future.

Superunknown

The initial replay shows his knee was off to me. Every other decision like that sky show about 10 replays of it. Laughable.
This is the bit that annoys me. It's definitely worth another look, but the commentators aren't even discussing the possibility of it being offside.