Premier League Gameweek 12

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool are simply awesome. There is so much to admire about this sensational team. Dare I say that this team is better than any Man Utd team in the Premier League era.

A likeable bunch of players, too, in addition to an exceptional and charismatic manager.

It makes it that bit less painful to see them win all the time, and inevitably win the league.
Going for glory before the ban :lol:

Tucholsky

Supports
VfB Stuttgart
Find a club that may make Klopp intrigued to work up from the stardom scratch again and you are done. Atletico?
AC Milan would be the challenge, like Liverpool and Dortmund a European giant going through bad times. Is he going to resurrect another cub?

el3mel

Liverpool are simply awesome. There is so much to admire about this sensational team. Dare I say that this team is better than any Man Utd team in the Premier League era.

A likeable bunch of players, too, in addition to an exceptional and charismatic manager.

It makes it that bit less painful to see them win all the time, and inevitably win the league.
Best joke of the day this.

Anustart89

Clearly it's a 50/50 and you can understand why he hasn't given it. Just a coming together of the back and the arm and obviously not a pen.

Siorac

A bit too obvious, you need to be more subtle.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Pool's fitness levels are outstanding. I don't know what Klopp is doing in training but that's been huge part of their success.

alexthelion

People need to stop being biased. Bernardo Silva's hand hit it first. You cannot generate a penalty from an attacking handball by new rules. So you cannot cancel Fabinho's goal.
So, City handball followed by 'pool handball. Shouldn't that negate Liverpool's goal too, then?

podurban2

No and no.

TheReligion

Abusive

You little troll :lol:

PyroMan

AC Milan would be the challenge, like Liverpool and Dortmund a European giant going through bad times. Is he going to resurrect another cub?
He doesn't know Italian so he won't manage in Serie A, as he's mentioned a few times. I guess language barriers would make it difficult to not only get his message across, but his main aura would be diminished greatly.

Yagami

Good post resistant

Yeah, you're not fooling anybody.

Renegade

Jesus Christ Stones.

I can’t stand “ball playing CB’s” in the this modern game.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
In a couple years maybe, in case the Saudis fail to buy Utd and get AC from the Elliott fund via some murky deal?

Anustart89

According to Jim Beglin, Sterling was obviously playing for it. Beglin commentating on Liverpool games makes my ears bleed.
Mané gets that penalty down the other end ten times out of ten. fecking shitshow from a bent referee who's going to go home at the end of the day thinking he had a good game because the home fans didn't shout too much at him!

Deery

Dreary
This is fecking pathetic from Man City tbh not even a shot in anger