Premier League Gameweek 12

bdspeedy

There's still 6 months to go. Plenty of time for the scousers to choke as usual. Think about us in 2011? How many points did we drop in a few weeks?

Vitali

Quality control
Liverpool are simply awesome. There is so much to admire about this sensational team. Dare I say that this team is better than any Man Utd team in the Premier League era.

A likeable bunch of players, too, in addition to an exceptional and charismatic manager.

It makes it that bit less painful to see them win all the time, and inevitably win the league.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Well.

If it finishes as it is now, I’ll be about £130 up.

I’ll be able to afford the fancy rope and stylish stool.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Look on the bright side. They will still be 1 off of Manchester United who sits at 20 and chances are they won’t win it again for the next few years.

prateik

Going to Anfield with a crap LB. A midfielder at CB and Bravo in goal. City were begging for it.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Pep has lost this game due to his ego.

Should have picked a more defensive unit. You can't expect to win every game by out passing teams, especially away at Liverpool.

Judas

Open to offers
Look on the bright side. They will still be 1 off of Manchester United who sits at 20 and chances are they won’t win it again for the next few years.
If they keep the team together they surely will though, especially if Pep buggers off. We need to hope Real/Barca come sniffing for their players.

SportingCP96

Supports
Well.

If it finishes as it is now, I’ll be about £130 up.

I’ll be able to afford the fancy rope and stylish stool.
Use bleach mate that’s what I do it’s cheaper too.

Josep Dowling

There's still 6 months to go. Plenty of time for the scousers to choke as usual. Think about us in 2011? How many points did we drop in a few weeks?
I like your optimism but they have a lot better team than that 2011 squad. And even when someone like Firmino gets injured Origi is coming in getting goals, everything is just falling for them this season.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Wild assumption. I reckon if they win it they could dominate for a while.

Ainu

You're probably thinking about 2012, when we lost an 8 point lead in a handful of games. It can happen but seems very unlikely with this Liverpool side. They're an annoyingly brilliant team.

SportingCP96

Supports
If they keep the team together they surely will though, especially if Pep buggers off. We need to hope Real/Barca come sniffing for their players.
I actually think Chelsea and City will get better and Liverpool more then anyone should know how hard it is to win it because it took them 30 years to do so I expect a little longer to catch United. I hope.

gibers

Get that clown Aguero off. Literally breaking up all of citys good attacking plays. handing Pool the league on a silver platter

el3mel

Why wouldn't they ? No team looks close to them or City at the moment. It'll be few years between them. Can see them winning it again within the next 3-4 years. They're at a point even if they sell Salah or Mane, plenty of top players will want to join.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
KDB's dead ball delivery has been excellent, but from open play he looks drunk. His touch is atrocious today.

And Aguero and Stering continue to suffer from Anfield Paralysis. Both are useless out there. Should have started Jesus.

prateik

Yeah stupid of them to be injured
They could have set up more defensively with all those injuries. They have a CB on the bench..

Sit deep. 2 DMs.. Play on the counter.

Stupid of them to play this way with that XI.

Canagel

Going to Anfield with a crap LB. A midfielder at CB and Bravo in goal. City were begging for it.
That "crap" LB has been their best player. It's easy to blame the defence and the keeper. The likes of Agurero and the midfield haven't been any better.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
This would make a tasty CL final. We were a cuntshair away from seeing it last season too.