Premier League Gameweek 12

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Did Walker decide to retire at that exact moment? WTF was going on there?

el3mel

How the feck is Bravo a keeper ? I bet Walker as a keeper would have saved 2 goals out of the 3 today.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Liverpool have won the EPL 1 year after winning the CL, they are 90% there hand on the trophy.

Traub

It’s hardly asking for much, just an explanation as to how they arrived at that decision. Rugby refs don’t seem to mind, and they’re probably earning even less.
Rugby’s viewership are a lot more respectful than football’s. If the ref comes out and says his reasons, and the fans and media aren’t satisfied, there will be a witch hunt.

So, they're utter shit and to punish them for being shit, we should pay them tens of thousands of pounds a week? What an incentive to improve.
No I’m saying they should be extensively trained on the same level as the footballers they are refereeing. They’ll then earn commensurate salaries. Also, high salaries will attract better quality.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Same great last ditch defending by liverpool

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
City ruining our weekend:mad:

Need Leicester to step up:D

Walters_19_MuFc

Embarrassing. In hindsight, slightly naive by Pep to go with four at the back, given his injuries. That said, they've not been bad today. However, they look like conceding every attack.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who was that guy who reckoned City wouldn't lose this at 2-0 down..
Was only ever going one way after that

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Frankly, it’s the CL medal or bust for the Pep train this year, he can’t live in Messi’s & Xavi memoriam forever.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Makes you realise just how hard winning three titles in a row really is. And Fergie managed it twice!

Bojan11

Eh City getting a taste of their own medicine. Of all the things to whinge about, its a weird thing to choose.
Where did I mention City not doing it?

Yes because that makes it alright.