Premier League Gameweek 12

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Come on Everton! If you win and Spurs beat Palace tomorrow, that'll put a 5 point gap between us and Chelsea.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
As much as I am impressed by him, Reece James should be off with 2 yellows now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
James should have been off now if the fat cnut Moss had done his job in the first half.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Another pen for everton

offside in the build up

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Did Zouma get a super late growth spurt? He looks taller than Giroud all of a sudden. He wasn't small, but he wasn't that tall either. Giroud is an easy 192, Zouma looked 195 all of a sudden.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Everton have played well here. Definitely the fans have made a difference for them. Hopefully it’s the same for us when the prawn sandwich brigade come back.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pickford is so fortunate. Clown.

marktan

I think Havertz more talented than Pepe and will be better from next season on. But it's been a poor season so far indeed. I expected more.
He's one of those whove said Covid has affected them quite badly. Dybala and Pogba similarly.

Also Iwobi gets a lot of hate but I'm a fan of his. Perfect for that wing back role. If he's not good enough to be a front 3 player I think he'd make a cracking RB.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Jose grinning over a glass of Portuguese Red tonight :lol:. Results couldn't have went better for us, just don't Spursy it tomorrow.

Guy Incognito

Wasn't talking about the Chavs per say, City - Untied draw, Chelsea getting beaten, win tomorrow and were 5 points clear of everyone bar Liverpool and Leicester (if they get a result).
True but a week is a long time in football and five points isn't insurmountable. Things can change quickly.

The problem is this has been a good day for Liverpool.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Wasn't talking about the Chavs per say, City - Untied draw, Chelsea getting beaten, win tomorrow and were 5 points clear of everyone bar Liverpool and Leicester (if they get a result).
I genuinely am not saying this to troll, you are not winning the league