Premier League Gameweek 12

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well we ain't winning the title are we?

I don't want City winning it! I don't want Liverpool winning it! I sure as hell don't want Arsenal winning it! And we'll never hear the last of it if Newcastle win it!

So the least of 6 evils and the only viable option is for Spurs to do it. So I'm rooting for them this season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

I don't want City winning it! I don't want Liverpool winning it! I sure as hell don't want Arsenal winning it! And we'll never hear the last of it if Newcastle win it!

So the least of 6 evils and the only viable option is for Spurs to do it. So I'm rooting for them this season.
So it's your fault is it?

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
That's the unbeaten record with 11 men gone now too...
Imagine losing this match on the same day Spurs mailed out the DVDs with the highlights of their valiant, impressive, all time greatest performance against Chelsea last week.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Spurs won't win the title

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
The team looked a lot like the Conte team, just without Kane to carry them. Royal was poor, Dier, Kulusevski, and Hojbjerg not much better.

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
Do people like this new camera angle that they’re using on the arsenal match?

I can’t decide yet

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do people like this new camera angle that they’re using on the arsenal match?

I can’t decide yet
There’s a new camera angle? I’m watching the game, it looks the same as usual to me

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
There’s a new camera angle? I’m watching the game, it looks the same as usual to me
Idk if it’s just being used on Peacock in the US. But it’s a camera on a track that goes up and down the stadium. It’s gives a wider view of the pitch so you can see formations better. But it kind of feels like you’re watching someone play Fifa

Mike Smalling

If our forwards could finish, we go into halftime one or two up, and it's looking ok. Instead we are probably looking at a nervy second half with the risk of a counter attack from Luton.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Burnley getting beaten by a cross and losing headers to Saka and Trossard :houllier:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Trossard gives Arsenal the lead v. Burnley.
Arsenal huffed and puffed. Burnley had the best chance of the game. Arsenal look nice in non threatening areas but little cutting edge. They’ll probably win this one though, as Burnley offering nothing going forward.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Eze is running the game but arguably dived for the penalty and should have been sent off for consistent bookable offences.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal huffed and puffed. Burnley had the best chance of the game. Arsenal look nice in non threatening areas but little cutting edge. They’ll probably win this one though, as Burnley offering nothing going forward.
I was expecting the reckless open Burnley..they've been compact and defended well. I'll take it

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
FFS. This is a disaster for the Danish national team.