Premier League Gameweek 12

didz

Only watched Chelsea 3 times in the last couple of months. Today, Spurs, and Arsenal. Am I just picking them well or has it been like this all season?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Cucurella with the most ridiculous dive :lol: :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
City are so unlikeable and nothing team. And they are playing Chelsea.

Joel Miller

Why was Walker hitting a free kick. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him hit one, and didn’t look like he’d ever hit one :lol:

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Sterling has been ridiculously good. His attacking workrate is not giving enough credit. Haven't seen Kyle Walker troubled by a player this much in ages. And..as I type he gives away a dumb free-kick in a dangerous area :lol:

Von Mistelroum

Imagine if we could be in a game like this going toe-to-toe with City. Feels like such a pipe dream now.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Sterling has been ridiculously good. His attacking workrate is not giving enough credit. Haven't seen Kyle Walker troubled by a player this much in ages. And..as I type he gives away a dumb free-kick in a dangerous area :lol:
They've been playing on opposite sides

always_hoping

Klopp will have watched that match with a toothy grin and will be expecting to beat Man City next and go top of the table.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
What the feck was that orgasmic sigh from Carragher at the full time whistle? He's been hanging around with GNev for too long.

El Zoido

What’s with Carragher’s constant orgasmic moans every time something happens in this game.

CloneMC16

Brilliant game. Nice to have a reminder of why I actually like watching football.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
That was one of the most enjoyable matches that I have no horse in I've watched in a good while. Really didn't think Chelsea has it in them, but fair play.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Pochettino is mad, I like that kind of passion, but not kind of moronic way that Pep or Klopp do towards ref.

sect2k

And one of the best managers ever.
Biggest fraud in football, nothing without the money backing him, or the fact the managed one of the most talented teams in recent history. But yeah, sure eat up the narrative.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Weird game, we threw away the lead 3 times but didn't deserve anything. Credit to Chelsea played the better football and would have been hard done by had they not got at least a draw.

cj_sparky

What’s with Carragher’s constant orgasmic moans every time something happens in this game.
It has become some kind competition between him and Neville. On who can say "Oh No, Oh No" and moan and groan.