Premier League Gameweek 13

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
You all knew after spurs that Liverpool would not get a single decision against them for the rest of the season. That was borderline corruption

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Blatant foul. He clearly impacts his left arm collecting the ball.

lex talionis

De Gea used to get savaged here for less than the shocking keeping we’ve seen from Allison today.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sancho was the best young winger on the planet when we signed him, absolutely nothing wrong with singing him at the time.
That’s the key bit. If the signing turned out terrible there was something very much wrong with signing him. When you spend 80 million pounds on a player you have to ensure he’s not weak and shrivels at the hint of effort and a fight.

Spark

De Gea used to get savaged here for less than the shocking keeping we’ve seen from Allison today.
Allison has been total bollocks today, quite funny to watch considering how highly rated he is by my Liverpool supporting mates.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I think he slightly pulls down on Alisson's arm. Very little in it though. Keeper's had a shocker today.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That’s the key bit. If the signing turned out terrible there was something very much wrong with signing him. When you spend 80 million pounds on a player you have to ensure he’s not weak and shrivels at the hint of effort and a fight.
I see where you're coming from but I don't think there was a whole lot of indication he was going to turn out like that though, really. All indications at Dortmund that he was going to be an Mbappe-esque superstar.

Eplel

I'm gonna patiently wait for the "Alisson needs to be stronger there" comments from the pundits.

That's right, I'm still mad about that Everton goal.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Burnley : Trafford, Vitinho, O'Shea, Beyer, Taylor, Gudmundsson, Berge, Brownhill, Koleosho, Amdouni, Rodriguez.
Subs: Vigouroux, Roberts, Redmond, Ekdal, Zaroury, Ramsey, Cullen, Bruun Larsen, Obafemi.

West Ham : Areola, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson, Alvarez, Ward-Prowse, Kudus, Soucek, Paqueta, Ings.
Subs: Fabianski, Cresswell, Fornals, Mavropanos, Cornet, Ogbonna, Benrahma, Kehrer, Mubama.

Luton : Kaminski, Bell, Mpanzu, Lockyer, Mengi, Osho, Doughty, Barkley, Ogbene, Townsend, Morris.
Subs: Krul, Berry, Adebayo, Chong, Clark, Brown, Giles, Nelson, Luker.

Crystal Palace : Johnstone, Ward, Mitchell, Guehi, Andersen, Lerma, Doucoure, Schlupp, Olise, Eze, Edouard.
Subs: Matthews, Holding, Ayew, Franca, Mateta, Clyne, Hughes, Richards, Ahamada.

Newcastle : Pope; Trippier, Lascelles, Schar, Livramento; Joelinton, Miley, Guimaraes; Almiron, Isak, Gordon.
Subs: Dubravka, Karius, Gillespie, Dummett, Ritchie, Diallo, A. Murphy, Ndiweni, Parkinson.

Chelsea : Sanchez; James, Silva, Badiashile, Cucurella; Ugochukwu, Fernandez; Palmer, Gallagher, Sterling; Jackson.
Subs: Petrovic, Disasi, Mudryk, Madueke, Broja, Caicedo, Colwill, Maatsen, Matos.

Nottingham Forest : Vlachodimos; Aina, Niakhate, Murillo, Toffolo; Mangala, Dominguez, Danilo; Elanga, Wood, Gibbs-White
Substitutes: Turner, Williams, Kouyate, Hudson-Odoi, Yates, Aurier, Origi, Montiel, Boly

Brighton : Verbruggen; Veltman, Van Hecke, Dunk, Lamptey; Gilmour, Gross, Lallana; Adingra, Ferguson, Fati
Substitutes: Steele, Pedro, Moder, Baleba, Bounanotte, Hinselwood, Baker-Boaitey, Jackson, Duffus

Sheffield Utd : Foderingham, Baldock, Trusty, Hamer, Archer, Thomas, Norwood, Robinson, Bogle, Souza, McAtee.
Subs: Davies, Lowe, Fleck, McBurnie, Traore, Ahmedhodzic, Osborn, Slimane, Asula.

Bournemouth : Neto, Cook, Kelly, Christie, Tavernier, Smith, Semenyo, Zabarnyi, Kluivert, Senesi, Solanke.
Subs: Travers, Kerkez, Mepham, Brooks, Rothwell, Ouattara, Sinisterra, Moore, Billing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Mr 1 in 4 goes after failing to impact the game even slightly.

AndySmith1990

Absolutely hate how soft football has become and how refs have become the focal talking point of the sport

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm gonna patiently wait for the "Alisson needs to be stronger there" comments from the pundits.

That's right, I'm still mad about that Everton goal.
Difference is that the Everton goal stood. If that had stood you’d think those comments would follow.

lex talionis

Allison has been total bollocks today, quite funny to watch considering how highly rated he is by my Liverpool supporting mates.
To be fair Allison has a lot of goodwill in the bank, but he’s hardly been exceptional for quite a while now.

Rojofiam

Sancho was the best young winger on the planet when we signed him, absolutely nothing wrong with singing him at the time.
Sancho and Doku are similar in the sense that their biggest use comes against low blocks IMO...but Doku can break deep-sitting defences alone with his individual brilliance, whilst Sancho is more of a link-up player like VdB or Martial...the latter would work in an elite team like City or Arsenal, but never a guaranteed starter in either of these teams either...mostly a bench player to bring on vs midtable teams in a 0-0 gamestate...and he would need to actually care about football and be a disciplined, hard-worker to play in a top team which is probably never gonna happen at this point.

EDIT: It's important to note that in the Bundesliga you have probably twice as much time on the ball to make a decision. Most of Sancho's goals and assists there happened in situations that you very rarely get gifted in the Premier League. Anyone that saw him play there or at least footage of his goal contributions could tell that he'll never have the same numbers in this league.

Last edited:

Castia

Nunez is hilarious isn't he. Just full of mistakes every single game he's dreadful

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Nottingham Forest : Vlachodimos; Aina, Niakhate, Murillo, Toffolo; Mangala, Dominguez, Danilo; Elanga, Wood, Gibbs-White
Substitutes: Turner, Williams, Kouyate, Hudson-Odoi, Yates, Aurier, Origi, Montiel, Boly
Murillo, Danilo and CHO all fit - that’s an attacking team