Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Thing about Emery is that a 'big' team wouldn't be able to employ his tactics imo. I agree he's excellent, but could you see a Liverpool, Chelsea, United willing to be so passive? (generally, I know against City they were good)
Are they passive, seems rather insulting, I think they react and transition. It's a fair play way of playing tbh and this obsession with crap, triangles on your own goalline will fade away.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Are they passive, seems rather insulting, I think they react and transition. It's a fair play way of playing tbh and this obsession with crap, triangles on your own goalline will fade away.
No it won't.

But yes, Villa have been anything yet passive in the last 2 games. They employ a high line, they press you aggressively so you can't turn with the ball, and when they receive the ball they make intelligent passes to beat the press and let runners free. This is anything but passive from Villa.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Come on Villa. Just hang on. We're all counting on you to do the Lord's work this season.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Not saying it's a wrong decision, but which rule could VAR use to give a yellow there? The ref didn't see it,a nd I thought VAR couldn't give yellow cards.

Beachryan

Highlight of this mess is that of course Martinez has gone down injured.

To be fair, gets a boot to the eye, can't criticize this time. Broken clock twice a day and all that.

Beachryan

Someone needs to articulate to me, with logic, why a handball is only a handball if the goalscorer does it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Martinez blading like Ric Flair to waste a bit more time. God bless him.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I hate those kind of calls when the ball inadvertently ricochets off someone’s hand.