Premier League Gameweek 14

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
They’re different styles of striker I suppose, but Jesus doesn’t strike me as they type of player to win you the game out of nowhere. If the team is poor, he’ll generally be poor. He lacks the explosiveness and magic of Aguero.
You're right, Aguero is one of a kind. It'll be hard to replace him but with the creative talent City have, they shouldn't need a savior against Newcastle. No disrespect...

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I admit I may still be biased - as Rafa was a fan favorite and I still miss him - but I think Bruce lucked into inheriting a well drilled team. They famously immediately rejected his attempts to force a 4-4-2 and he admitted to having to go back to "Rafa tactics". So right away, a bad sign that he can't impose his will and I'm crediting Benitez with all of Bruce's first season success. :lol: :lol:

In truth, while his managerial career to present has not been exemplary he'll likely keep us safe. We won't pretend to have ambition under Ashley so that's good enough. I'm kind of on auto-pilot until he (Mike Ashley) fecks off anyway.
I don't understand the praise Rafa got. He had you playing incredibly negative football (something Bruce got heavily criticized for when he first arrived, despite it being almost identical to what Rafa served up) and left the moment he got a fat pay offer from China. The team doesn't look like it's treading water anymore. You have the foundation of a decent team that looks better than anything you had under Rafa. The only game this season you've not been competitive in was against Leicester. Get the forwards firing and you can begin to push up the table.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
City spent big money on Rodri and Cancelo, neither of whom seem to really help them out. Should have gone for different players with hindsight, could cost them the third title in the row.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
G.Jesus is very poor, City should sign better striker.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It"s just inevitable that City are going to score at least two more goals.