Premier League Gameweek 14

padr81

Supports
Man City
Man this Leeds team might be my fave ever team to watch. Very easy to stop at 4-0 down but they keep going.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fav team to play against as well because they are pretty shit.
They got a point against us sadly. Wish every team played as they do. Football would be a whole lot more entertaining.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
James deserved that, it's been his best game for United in ages.

AltiUn

Isn't it his only game for United in ages?
Yeah, but I mean when he's actually played. He's really struggled, even in his cameos. This performance compared to his one against Chelsea is night and day.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yeah, but I mean when he's actually played. He's really struggled, even in his cameos. This performance compared to his one against Chelsea is night and day.
I know I was joking, he's been quite good today and for all the shit Ole gets, it was a great decision to play him for his pace on the counter instead of Pogba.

AltiUn

I know I was joking, he's been quite good today and for all the shit Ole gets, it was a great decision to play him for his pace on the counter instead of Pogba.
Yeah for sure, deserves credit for his match prep for this game.

kyofusho

Heck of a game! If it weren't for Martial's utterly dreadful finishing we'd be approaching 10 goals in this game :lol:

Mind you, 15 left, we still might...

padr81

Supports
Man City
I’d have a heart attack if I was a Leeds fan
I imagine they see so many goals they've become immune to them. They're like "The first 4 goals in any game don't matter, its the 8th and 9th that decide the winner"

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I imagine they see so many goals they've become immune to them. They're like "The first 4 goals in any game don't matter, its the 8th and 9th that decide the winner"
It’s bloody mental. It reminds me of school football matches

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Could easily be 10-4. Both teams have missed some sitters.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It’s bloody mental. It reminds me of school football matches
Especially with the level of player they have. You could understand someone playing like that with a world class squad but with a team of championship players in the prem its insane. I mean they could have scored 5 today and you could have scored about 12.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They've been smashed 6-2 and Sky still peddling the narrative of 'Leeds still enjoying it'
Bore off
I wouldn't say enjoying it but there is no other team in the world who would play the way they did or with the fire they did at 6-1 down.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Massive difference in class in the end and Ole nailed his tactics.

Renegade

Re Mourrinho,

Surely it’s cowardice to set up to stop every “big side” you play against EVERY time.

The players eventually get tired at having to stop opposition rather than expressing themselves.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
They (Leeds) ain't challenging for the league, Europe a big longshot and very unlikely to go down.

In those conditions surely the fans would prefer having some fun as opposed to merely existing with 0-0's or 1 either way most weeks like a Stoke/Burnley, no?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
They (Leeds) ain't challenging for the league, Europe a big longshot and very unlikely to go down.

In those conditions surely the fans would prefer having some fun as opposed to merely existing with 0-0's or 1 either way most weeks like a Stoke/Burnley, no?
As long as relegation zone isn’t in sight, may as well go all out

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So on the same weekend earlier in the season Liverpool and us concede 7 and 6 respectively

This weekend they score 7 and we score 6