Premier League Gameweek 14

prateik

Above title contenders Spurs with a game in hand..

Ole somehow clinging on to his job.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure why anyone would criticise Leeds other than its Leeds. Not sure what their fan expectations are but given they’re a mid table club at present, you’d much rather watch them do this then put 10 behind the ball and aim for 40 points a season.

Gasolin

Not sure why anyone would criticise Leeds other than its Leeds. Not sure what their fan expectations are but given they’re a mid table club at present, you’d much rather watch them do this then put 10 behind the ball and aim for 40 points a season.
Absolutely. Great football, and hopefully next time they beat Liverpool 4:3.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
El Ghazi scores after five minutes after all his endless misses on Thursday.

Perfect start from us against this type of opponent and manager.

el3mel

Aboutreika was talking on Bein Sport in games analysis today and saying he has contacted Salah and he's unhappy at Liverpool at the moment ? Didn't want to say why but seems there're some problems about the captaincy arm band in a previous match or something like that.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Aboutreika was talking on Bein Sport in games analysis today and saying he has contacted Salah and he's unhappy at Liverpool at the moment ? Didn't want to say why but seems there's some problems about the captaincy arm band in a previous match or something like that.
Apparently he was disappointed at Trent getting the armband in our final CL game. Thought he should’ve had it.

It wouldn’t shock me to see Salah go in the summer.

Deery

Dreary
Aboutreika was talking on Bein Sport in games analysis today and saying he has contacted Salah and he's unhappy at Liverpool at the moment ? Didn't want to say why but seems there's some problems about the captaincy arm band in a previous match or something like that.
Probably him and Mane, there seems to be a bit of a bad atmosphere around the two of them. Messi to City Salah to Barca?

el3mel

Apparently he was disappointed at Trent getting the armband in our final CL game. Thought he should’ve had it.

Thanks, but this looks a pretty trivial reason for him to be unhappy about it. I don't think armband matters this much in modern football to be honest.

I feel he'll be stupid to leave. At Liverpool with Klopp in management he's a king. If he goes to Madrid, their fans slaughter even Ronaldo himself when he's poor, and Barca, well, I think any player going there at their current state is stupid and wants to ruin his career.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Bit of an overreaction to not being captain. He's bang on form this season too with Mane struggling you guys kinda need him

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thanks, but this looks a pretty trivial reason for him to be unhappy about it. I don't think armband matters this much in modern football to be honest.

I feel he'll be stupid to leave. At Liverpool with Klopp in management he's a king. If he goes to Madrid, their fans slaughter even Ronaldo himself when he's poor, and Barca, well, I think any player going there at their current state is stupid and wants to ruin his career.
Its not like he can go anywhere to join a better team, cept maybe Bayern. Everywhere else would be a step down.

el3mel

Its not like he can go anywhere to join a better team, cept maybe Bayern. Everywhere else would be a step down.
Exactly. He shouldn't think about leaving at all. Anyway I think Klopp will probably solve these issues.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Awww Big Sam's main tactic to kick Jack off the pitch backfired a little there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It almost looked like Atkinson was just going to ignore it first. But that was always a horrible lunge.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

I agree. The grass isn’t always greener and like you say, he’s in a great place currently.

There’s definitely some bad feeling between him and Mane on the pitch. Salah can be incredibly greedy in the box.