Premier League Gameweek 14

BorisManUtd

Good 1st half from Leeds, not sure if they can sustain it in the 2nd half but if they can then perhaps they can get something out of this game.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Not a fan of Elliott.
Me neither. Don't want to keep dissing Liverpool players (agents of Rawk everywhere) but he offers nothing elite. That break away pass should have been easily slid into Thiago on the right but he couldn't make his mind up with too much time to think and put it between Thiago and Salah, Leeds intercepted. Promising build up torn to shreds. If he's not doing that right then he's certainly not making up for it with blinding speed or winning goals (both of which Nunez offers for example).

LoveInTheAsylum

Aaronson looks a superb player - like the whole team he just needs a decent striker in front of him. Looking like it could be the difference between mid-table & relegation, when it was a clear need for them this summer.

The shape Robertson puts on his crosses is beautiful, even if he is a scrote. Classic premier league, crap defending, good frantic open game.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Liverpool will win this but they are only around 60% of what they were last season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How was that not a yellow for Fabinho?

avgp_1

Bamford has been such a disappointment for Leeds this season. They have to look elsewhere for goals.

48 hours

Little weasel cnut Robertson.

Of course Sky don't show the replay of him taking the opportunity to have a nice kick of the Leeds player while he's on the floor.
Anyone seen a replay anywhere? Any other team and there no doubt would have been numerous views

Matst1

I just don’t understand this drop off from Liverpool, they might go on and win this game, but they just look labored. It’s weird just because last season they were unstoppable.
But people go on about how last season they were two games away from a quadruple, but forgot they were also two penalty shootouts from winning nothing..

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Could really do with a win to keep the pressure on Fulham.

Dominos

Leeds have been fantastic really but they'll probably still lose.

Seems like in these types of games our rivals always find a spawny winner from somewhere

LordSpud

I just don’t understand this drop off from Liverpool, they might go on and win this game, but they just look labored. It’s weird just because last season they were unstoppable.
But people go on about how last season they were two games away from a quadruple, but forgot they were also two penalty shootouts from winning nothing..
Year out from their PED cycle.

cyberman

Matter of time now. There’s so much space for Leeds to break through too

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I would honestly have done better myself there. The state of that first touch.