Premier League Gameweek 14

90 + 5min

Leeds have started very good. Liverpool are so open. Non existent midfield right now.

arnie_ni

Carragher does too many Liverpool games. It becomes what are Liverpool doing well, what aren’t they doing well. It’s tiring
Hes actually quite neutral. As a commentator I think he's better than neville

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Liverpool back to their tried and trusted tactics of being fecking jammy and having Alisson save every 1v1 he faces.

CloneMC16

I hope the rumours of us looking at Meslier as DDG successor aren't true
I've been a little worried ever since I heard that. I honestly haven't seen him have a good game once. He always looks shaky and makes a tonne of mistakes.

cyberman

Leeds pressing well but Liverpool will find the pass over the top sooner or later

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I've been a little worried ever since I heard that. I honestly haven't seen him have a good game once. He always looks shaky and makes a tonne of mistakes.
Yeah I think there's actually a pretty good keeper with great potential in there, but it's all overshadowed by insecurity and nerves

cyberman

Pretty much every televised big club game becomes that with all commentators. They know that they should tailor their analysis towards the bigger fanbase.
I think it’s over the top with Carragher. It’s a bit preachy with Neville etc where everything is criticised if something goes wrong but it feels like an English commentator working an England international game when Jamie’s on.
Like now, he just said both teams are dangerous going forward. Liverpool really haven’t been , Leeds have looked far more capable but he’s got the fan view of getting excited just when Liverpool gets near the box.
He isn’t as bad as Jenas or Mcmanaman when doing their own clubs mind you.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think it’s over the top with Carragher. It’s a bit preachy with Neville etc where everything is criticised if something goes wrong but it feels like an English commentator working an England international game when Jamie’s on.
Like now, he just said both teams are dangerous going forward. Liverpool really haven’t been , Leeds have looked far more capable but he’s got the fan view of getting excited just when Liverpool gets near the box.
He isn’t as bad as Jenas or Mcmanaman when doing their own clubs mind you.
You’ve got some blinkered views. Both teams have threatened when attacking in equal measure. Neither can defend well.

RopersReturn

Liverpool look like they’re sitting back more than usual probably avoiding the possibility of injuries before facing Napoli in their CL match next week.

AFC NimbleThumb

Darwin Nunez is the Uruguayan Lukaku. He’ll score goals but he’s terrible technically. That sequence through on goal was peak Rom, baby giraffe on skates.

V.O.

Nunez :lol:

He really is quite brilliantly shit. He evaded a tackle there because his first touch went off like a hand grenade and when the defender went to tackle where the ball should have been, it was around Nunez's knees somewhere instead so he got past him.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Andy Robertson kicks ball at player on the ground. Liverpool fans sing his name.

What weird bunch of people they really are. God help us if someone did that to one of theirs...

AFC NimbleThumb

It’s hilarious seeing how pissed of Salah gets when Nunez misplaces yet another pass. Perhaps he should have been a little nicer to Mane on the pitch.

CloneMC16

Yeah I think there's actually a pretty good keeper with great potential in there, but it's all overshadowed by insecurity and nerves
There must be something there. We wouldn't be looking at him for no reason, but I can't see him making the step up to United. He already looks frightened playing for Leeds.

Don't think we're going to go there. I expect us to go for either Costa or Sanchez.

V.O.

Little weasel cnut Robertson.

Of course Sky don't show the replay of him taking the opportunity to have a nice kick of the Leeds player while he's on the floor.

LordSpud

Who here would love that record of Van Dijk's at Anfield to be broken by Leeds of all teams?