Premier League Gameweek 14

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
The most nailed on hand ball you will ever see from Ashley young

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It won't be long before Potter loses the co fidence of these players. The tactics are so bad.

MUnchies

Chelsea's summer signings have a been underwhelming but you hear nothing about it in the media. Fofana, Koulibaly, Aubameyang, Cucurella, Sterling are all contributing next to nothing.
You know United made the right signings when their cost isn't been brought up by fans and the media because if we were in Chelsea's position that's all you would have heard.

baskinginthesun

Lots of players have started feigning head injuries to stop attacks as well. There was one in one of our recent games (Newcastle I think) where a defender was on the floor after contesting a header in the box which was cleared to the wing, sat up to see who had the ball, saw that we had it and lied back down holding his head to stop the attack.

They should start having five minutes of tests etc in all these cases, both to be thorough if it's a potential real one or as a punishment for being a cnut.
10 minute head assessment. But, they absolutely need to start taking concussions seriously. It happens often enough that any injury to the head should be an immediate substitution.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess if we want to win games it would be a good idea to not score multiple goals for the opponent.

Superden

Chelsea's summer signings have a been underwhelming but you hear nothing about it in the media. Fofana, Koulibaly, Aubameyang, Cucurella, Sterling are all contributing next to nothing.
You know United made the right signings when their cost isn't been brought up by fans and the media because if we were in Chelsea's position that's all you would have heard.
more evidence that the 'transfer window' trophy is a tin pot of shite.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It won't be long before Potter loses the co fidence of these players. The tactics are so bad.
Still early days but I hope you are right

Also was the great hope for an English manager to actually win something

I’m probably forgetting someone, but by my count only 2 so far this century. Redknapp FA. cup and McClaren league cup

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Fair enough. I'd be more concerned about the looking like shite part.
You can look shite but I mean, we should really have had a couple of goals ourselves. It hasn’t been all Brighton, despite the score line.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
You can look shite but I mean, we should really have had a couple of goals ourselves. It hasn’t been all Brighton, despite the score line.
Brighton could've had a couple more as well. Own goals or not, you've been thoroughly outplayed, that short period around the 20th minute aside

Ludens the Red

Sterling and Pulisic as wingbacks and of course Chalobah and Cucurella are getting cooked as a result.
Incredible really when he has actual wing backs on the bench. Wish he’d pulled this shit last weekend we’d have smashed them at least 2-0.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
So Cucerella, a wing back, is playing as a CB whilst a forward is playing at wing backs?!
Exactly. The three CBs are being dragged all over the shop. It's ugly/beautiful depending on how you look at it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Haven't been paying much attention, is Kepa injured or has he actually been hooked? :lol: