Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Newcastle should go back down to the Championship where they belong.

Zoo

He couldn’t miss from there yet the commentator called it a really smart finish.

fellaini's barber

Was watching the Barcelona Vs Celta game before tuning to the Chelsea game and dip in quality is so apparent. So much totally unnecessary and unforced back passes to the keeper who then hoofs it out. No form of passing through the middle, just wingplay and cross

Dobba

Head a shit cross straight back to the Chelsea player, let the cross come in the second time and then two defenders completely leave it for Morata to score.

Isn't the FSW supposed to be a good defensive coach?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Should've signed Morata instead of Lukaku. :mad:

We keep signings the wrong players!
snow

Barnslig

That was a clear foul from Morata that commentators chose to ignore.
Norwegian commentator went like "hmm, that miiiight've been a foul, but Conte is mighty happy with being in the lead" that was all. Looked like two straight arms in the back of the defender to me..

ash_86

Lukaku would've done great at Chelsea with the service they're providing.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
At least we now know that Morata is more than capable of replacing Costa. #Progress
You wonder if Morata was too nice at the start and he has been told to be more like Costa. Costa used to fall over all the time and could certainly put himself about.

Darkhorsez

When you watch games like this, you realize how important having solid defence really is. Sorry for stating the obvious here. Newcastle goal was soft. Chelsea’s second was very soft. As soon as Newcastle scored, they sat back and actually lost their shape for some odd reason. “Parking the bus” isn’t just having 10 players under siege. Winning 1-0 is really not to be underestimated IMO.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Newcastle are the worst side I've seen this year. They need to shore it up at the back or they'll be relegated by April

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Newcastle are the worst side I've seen this year. They need to shore it up at the back or they'll be relegated by April
What happens when you think you can just get promoted to the PL and play with essentially the same squad. It is a Championship squad playing in the PL, it would never work.

mav_9me

Was watching the Barcelona Vs Celta game before tuning to the Chelsea game and dip in quality is so apparent. So much totally unnecessary and unforced back passes to the keeper who then hoofs it out. No form of passing through the middle, just wingplay and cross
I'm not sure how Celta compare to Newcastle but their composure on the ball in the face of Barcelona's pressing is so impressive.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What happens when you think you can just get promoted to the PL and play with essentially the same squad. It is a Championship squad playing in the PL, it would never work.
Precisely, they will say it is loyalty to those players, when essentially it is the owner not wanting to shell out much money.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Kante again stops a good attack by fouling and doesn't get booked. I swear this guynis immune to yellow cards.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Newcastle could be the worst among the promoted teams this season
Huddersfield are a bit shit as well. I mean, they had good games against the Manchester clubs but they generate the same amount of good chances against basically any other opponent, too.