Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

Hasan Waqar

missing out on hazard was one of our biggest failures in "recent" times. should have paid the agent premium
Take him and Fabregas out and they are not top 4 club anymore. Truly a magnificient player.

OoopsMisclick

Wasn't convinced by either Lukaku or Morata when we were first linked.
The writing was kinda on the wall that lukaku would struggle. He never did well in teams that dominate games and have possession. He was always kinda bad for Belgium (unless playing against bad countries)

Kinda suprised about Morata's good start and he is proving lots of ppl wrong. He would have fitted better at United imo

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What is that Liverpool defense, Can as a centre back with Lovren???

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
D.Silva for me, been at City longer and done more for them I feel. We just seemed to sit back and let the other teams stack up the world class players, biting us in the arse till today
A lot of the class players at our rivals was bought during our 'value' years. We have to pay for it now, quite literally.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What is that Liverpool defense, Can as a centre back with Lovren???
Yeah. Matip and Gomez are injured, and Klavan has recently recovered from illness.

I’m a bit concerned but I think we’ve got enough goals in us to win the game. Glad Robertson is getting a start.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Yeah. Matip and Gomez are injured, and Klavan has recently recovered from illness.

I’m a bit concerned but I think we’ve got enough goals in us to win the game. Glad Robertson is getting a start.
Stoke are a decent side, they scored two against both Utd and City. I'd definitely be worried if I was a pool fan.

edit: nevermind they are playing brighton :lol:

fellaini's barber

It is easier to play the football you are talking about in a league where you're not constantly pressed and the game is played at a very high intensity. The PL is the most viewer friendly due to this, but a lot of the finesse is sacrificed for intensity.
Barca don't press? How come City are managing this with all the 'intensity'? It's just poor football culture, lack of coaching and a shitload of average footballers. Intensity is not the reason a defender passes to the keeper from the halfway line under little or no pressure. Or refuse to play a simple forward pass through the middle when the opposition players are not even chasing them.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Hazard is the best player in the PL. KdB is fantastic as well but part of a lot of well-oiled cogs in that City team at the moment, Hazard elevates this Chelsea team to a different level.

Boycott

Did we actually go for Silva, we definitely went for Hazard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7556794.stm

Valencia have rejected a bid by Manchester United for David Silva, according to the striker's agent.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson wants a new forward before the transfer window closes on 31 August - but £20m-rated Silva, 22, wants to stay at Valencia.

The Spanish international's agent Julio Llorente said: "United made an offer for David Silva, but this has been turned down by Valencia."

He also said, if Silva had to move, he would prefer Real Madrid or Barcelona.

"Silva doesn't want to play in England because he is happy at Valencia," he said. "His family are settled and if he was to move it would only be to another Spanish club, like Real Madrid or Barcelona.

"David Silva will start the new season at Valencia."
Might have been agent talk and no more but I do remember that yellow bar on SSN flashing :p

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Conte seems to have Chelsea back on track again. 6 wins in the last 7 PL games.

SwansonsTache

I wish Florentino Perez soon would cast his evil glance on Hazard. They are due a refresh of their attack and they can hardly do better than Hazard.

cyberman

Barca don't press? How come City are managing this with all the 'intensity'? It's just poor football culture, lack of coaching and a shitload of average footballers. Intensity is not the reason a defender passes to the keeper from the halfway line under little or no pressure. Or refuse to play a simple forward pass through the middle when the opposition players are not even chasing them.
Celta got destroyed playing this way v Barça in the last few seasons though.
They also lost the ball a few times today trying to play it out and only survived due to piss poor finishing from Barça.
There are more shocks in England over the years than In Spain for a reason. It's why Pep seems to hate teams defend deep against his sides because Spanish sides let his team do whatever they wanted.

Mcking

Hazard is the best player in the PL. KdB is fantastic as well but part of a lot of well-oiled cogs in that City team at the moment, Hazard elevates this Chelsea team to a different level.
Stating the obvious.

SwansonsTache

Barca press, but in the PL you have a whole bunch of teams giving you a high intensity scrappy game.

City manages due to playing with high intensity, having superb ball control which means they can handle pressure while maintaining their passing game, and basically having better players than most in the league. It also helps that Baldy has them coached very well as a unit.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Hazard will cost Neymar or Mbappe money if we ever sell him. Hopefully we offer him that contract that's rumored to make him the highest paid player in the league.

Minimalist

Love how they still do the 'build up' for Liverpool vs Everton like there's even a fecking smidgen of a chance that Everton will turn up and provide their neighbours with some resistance.

SwansonsTache

Hazard will cost Neymar or Mbappe money if we ever sell him. Hopefully we offer him that contract that's rumored to make him the highest paid player in the league.
What RM pay their top stars is way above the top wages in the PL though. Bale and Ronaldo are on something silly like 500k\week or more.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Why was Rafa was playing 3 at the back? Matt Ritchie exposed, was asked to do too much. Solid win. On to Atletico

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
If Watford play as well as they did against us in the second half of our game then they will beat Spurs.
I guy at work is a Watford season ticket holder. He told me that we were on a completely different level to them on Tuesday. He said that no Watford player would get anywhere near the United team.

They do look like a good side, tbf, though.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I reckon theyll give him a new deal on 300k a week and he will sign it. Madrid will/should be his next club for insane money though. Easily 100m
I reckon he might wait the summer to see if we're seriously interested before penning any new deal with chelsea. Especially because we would double that kind of wages if we're in for him

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Not going to bother watching our game.
I've never ever missed our games when I've had an opportunity to watch them even in our weaker moments. But I made a steadfast promise to myself to refuse to watch any games with James Milner and Jordan Henderson in midfield together.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Has Klopp gone full-Klopp and decided to replace his defenders with midfielders? Who needs to defend when you can press?
No we just genuinely have zero defenders with absolutely nobody to blame but ourselves.