Premier League Gameweek 15 (2nd - 3rd December 2017)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Not going to bother watching our game.
I've never ever missed our games when I've had an opportunity to watch them even in our weaker moments. But I made a steadfast promise to myself to refuse to watch any games with James Milner and Jordan Henderson in midfield together.
Must be the must uninspiring duo in the history of football.

salford_

Spurs could slip up today, they seem to have lost a bit of their mojo.

Varun

Staff
I reckon theyll give him a new deal on 300k a week and he will sign it. Madrid will/should be his next club for insane money though. Easily 100m
Depends on how seriously Madrid pursue him. If they're in for him, he'll be off especially given Madrid will offer him a contract Chelsea can't hope to match.

salford_

I reckon he might wait the summer to see if we're seriously interested before penning any new deal with chelsea. Especially because we would double that kind of wages if we're in for him
might do, just read he has best part of 3 seasons left there, 2020 his contract ends. So theyll be in no rush, they hold the cards

salford_

Depends on how seriously Madrid pursue him. If they're in for him, he'll be off especially given Madrid will offer him a contract Chelsea can't hope to match.
I think he goes there next, would stick a tenner on Bale going other way too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I've never ever missed our games when I've had an opportunity to watch them even in our weaker moments. But I made a steadfast promise to myself to refuse to watch any games with James Milner and Jordan Henderson in midfield together.
and Can and Lovern in defence? I think I'm going to tune in with some popcorn.

Rajma

Your attack will be too much for Brighton to handle anyway, even with them both on the pitch.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Why was Rafa was playing 3 at the back? Matt Ritchie exposed, was asked to do too much. Solid win. On to Atletico
I imagine just to shake things up. Manquillo and Gamez are utter horror show at LB while Yedlin is very pacy but positionally suspect at RB. If we'd had Lascelles back I think we'd have had a back four with M'Bemba to LB. Our defense has gone a bit shit without Jamaal. Desperately need him back

TBH though, painful as it is to admit something so obvious, with the huge gulf in class between our two sides I don't think much would have mattered much.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
might do, just read he has best part of 3 seasons left there, 2020 his contract ends. So theyll be in no rush, they hold the cards
If the player wants to leave and madrid is involved, you quote a price and sell. When we want a player and the player wants to come we sign him. If chelsea want £150m, we'll pay it

salford_

If the player wants to leave and madrid is involved, you quote a price and sell. When we want a player and the player wants to come we sign him. If chelsea want £150m, we'll pay it
150? id sell most if not all players for 150m lol. Not all players together, i mean any single player

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
At home vs brighton? They could play Agger and Lawrenson for all it will matter
It's at the Amex.

Also have you watched Brighton? They aren't that bad, Murray isn't the most gifted of strikers but he works hard, leads the line well and his movement is pretty good. Likewise Gross has statistically been one of the most creative midfielders in the league this season I believe, whilst Knoeckart, March and Izqueirdo are all pretty tricky wingers with pace and ability to carry the ball.

More to the point, have you watched Liverpool? Even their best defensive set-up is a shambles, let alone Lovren the Bomb Scare and a CM playing their.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Milner and Hendo have cost us countless points this season, in addition to that defence and Mignolet :houllier: Jesus wept.

Kapardin

Your attack will be too much for Brighton to handle anyway, even with them both on the pitch.
True that Salah will likely score again, but Brighton are doing pretty well for themselves. I reckon they might upset that scatterbrained Liverpool defense and nick a goal as well, they do seem like the kind of team Klopp typically drops points against.

cyberman

Redknapp just said he thinks Rafa would have taken a 3-1 loss pre match.
I'm actually lost for words

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's at the Amex.

Also have you watched Brighton? They aren't that bad, Murray isn't the most gifted of strikers but he works hard, leads the line well and his movement is pretty good. Likewise Gross has statistically been one of the most creative midfielders in the league this season I believe, whilst Knoeckart, March and Izqueirdo are all pretty tricky wingers with pace and ability to carry the ball.

More to the point, have you watched Liverpool? Even their best defensive set-up is a shambles, let alone Lovren the Bomb Scare and a CM playing their.
We're there for the taking. I agree those players are more than useful and Hendo/Wijnaldum is one of the worst pair of CMs in the PL maybe just behind West Ham's. The only problem is Salah and his partner in crime Coutinho. With Mane coming on second half no doubt.

Stick or twist for Brighton. They'll never have been in such a quandary with a top 4-6 club.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
What RM pay their top stars is way above the top wages in the PL though. Bale and Ronaldo are on something silly like 500k\week or more.
Yeah, but the players also have to put up with their cnuting fans booing them every 5 minutes. He's better off where he is. ;)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Klopp should do something with that undershot, he has the mouth of an English bulldog.

cyberman

Sky have Can and Wjinaldam (sp) in as back 3.
This can't be right?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Spurs could slip up today, they seem to have lost a bit of their mojo.
Is it even slipping up for the 7th placed team to lose away at the 8th?

I know what you mean, and I am being pedantic to a degree. Still, it wouldn't be a big shock based on that and highlights the situation that they find themselves in right now.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
He's the first one to call out Mourinho when he shores up the defence to hit sides on the break.
I could maybe understand losing 1-0 with a gritty performance but not fecking 3-1!
Even because Chelsea are not unbeatable this season.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Apparently we're playing a back three of Can, Lovren and Wijnaldum...