Premier League Gameweek 15

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Oh Dear.

I'm not even going to wait for the match to finish.

I'm never coming to you for betting tips. I'll keep my own councel !

This is what happens when you make (misguided) definitive statements.
His opinion on things related to football leaves a lot to be desired tbh.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Fair enough! It was a pretty glib comment from me of course. Azpilicueta is an excellent defender, Luiz is an excellent defender (9 times out of 10) and Cahill is not nearly as bad as some say.
It helps that Conte has played 3 at the back his entire career and won several league titles with it.

Pep has experimented with it but it hasn't been a feature of his best sides. Trying to retrofit it to this City side is crazy.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People on here think De Bruyne's the best player in the League. :lol:
City players are the most overrated bunch on the Caf. Take Depay to City and you'll have folks telling us how world class he is.

DeBruyne has to be the most overrated player on the caf the past year. Everything he does has folks jizzing their pants be it a simple pass or shot. I never thought I'd see a player more overrated on the Caf than Aguero then came KDB.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Superb movement and finishing by Vardy. But that pass by Mahrez though; started by controlling high ball on wet pitch, then made a bit fake body move to unsettle his marker, while checking and calculating his teammate making the run. Then laid off a curve flat pass, with precise speed for Vardy to catch and didn't halt his run toward goal.

What a simplistic beauty.
I got goosebumps looking at that pass. I don't think most people looking at it know how ridiculously hard that was to get right.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Oh Dear.

I'm not even going to wait for the match to finish.

I'm never coming to you for betting tips. I'll keep my own councel !

This is what happens when you make (misguided) definitive statements.
:lol:

Never in a million years would I have expected City to play so open. I thought Guardiola would be smart enough to not employ suicidal tactics after the battering he received last week.

Rafateria

I
:lol:

Never in a million years would I have expected City to play so open. I thought Guardiola would be smart enough to not employ suicidal tactics after the battering he received last week.
I have no further comment to make. *cough* 3-0 *cough*.

Not that I saw that coming !

Loublaze

ATLien
Another goals galore weekend. Liverpool will probably beat West Ham 7-3 tomorrow. United Spurs 1-1

Gasolin

You were replying to me directly. So you can't use 'us' without clarification or exclusion. Basic grammar.
I thought basic contextualisation was de facto active when replying in the forum. That's standard communication protocol. Anyway, fair enough, let's just enjoy the game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I got goosebumps looking at that pass. I don't think most people looking at it know how ridiculously hard that was to get right.
They both must have practice it hundreds of times just for measuring Vardy's run and the timing for pass.

cyberman

Half time comments from the manager would be a fantastic addition to the coverage

lem8sh

City players are the most overrated bunch on the Caf. Take Depay to City and you'll have folks telling us how world class he is.

DeBruyne has to be the most overrated player on the caf the past year. Everything he does has folks jizzing their pants be it a simple pass or shot. I never thought I'd see a player more overrated on the Caf than Aguero then came KDB.
How the feck is Aguero overrated?