Premier League Gameweek 15

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah went in full on Xhaka. Borderline red and didn't even get a yellow. Fraud of a player.
Retrospective ban maybe? Or, if he gives the penalty, does that count as him seeing the incident? I guess so.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
How did Wenger get away with putting his hands on the 4th official like that? Imagine if that was another certain manager....

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's Premier League referees. You shouldn't question their stupidity.
They wimp out then leave the decision to the authorities. Not sure how he can spin this. What did he give the penalty for? If he saw the elbow then surely he should have gone? Maybe he didn't realise it was an elbow but enough of a challenge to give the penalty?

Sylar

BTW, Allen is having a great season.

Stoke need to get to half time leading for any chance of taking a point out of this game.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Ref saw it and gave a penalty. I doubt there will be anything done retrospectively as it was 'dealt with' :lol:
An deliberate elbow is a straight red, not actually sure he saw the elbow, just the challenge. I had to see it from a different angle to see it was an elbow. He did not deal with it in the disciplinary sense.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
wenger pushing an official?

Sylar

Wow, what a finish from Walcott. There goes Stokes chance of getting a point.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
"The good news for Sunderland fans, is that Anichebe should be fit to carry on."

feck me, you sometimes forget how lucky you are to support Manchester United.

Sylar

That ball from Sanchez to Bellerin was fantastic btw.

Sylar

I think they will get a point anyway.
as long as they dont sit back. (hard though cos if they push too many forward they will get caught on the counter). They need to attack this arsenal back 4 now that mustafi is off. They should probably look to hit on the counter themselves.