Premier League Gameweek 15

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How united didn't beat Everton is baffling. They are horrible. I've never seen so many silly fouls.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Terrible from Everton. Terrible watching a man dressed like a bee celebrating with players.

RORY65

How united didn't beat Everton is baffling. They are horrible. I've never seen so many silly fouls.
We made them look better than they are, they're absolutely brutal right now. Koeman seems to have come in with the idea of not staying long and so didn't do much in the summer to correct the fact they have an aging and not very good squad. Yet there were some on here claiming it was a very good performance by to (at best) match them last week.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Everton are on a fairly rubbish run of form. I was expecting more from Koeman.

Mihai

Lose tomorrow and we are level with Watford. Depressing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Since Martinez's first season with us I've become more and more disillusioned with football. We've been horribly inconsistent.

Raw

Lose tomorrow and we are level with Watford. Depressing.
At least we can't go lower than 6th! Unless Stoke beat Arsenal and West Brom draw against Chelsea.

Yes that is the kind of midtable shit we're competing with at the moment.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
We made them look better than they are, they're absolutely brutal right now. Koeman seems to have come in with the idea of not staying long and so didn't do much in the summer to correct the fact they have an aging and not very good squad. Yet there were some on here claiming it was a very good performance by to (at best) match them last week.
Goodison is a fortress though, man......

Indeed, it is not.

Sylar

As bad as Everton have been at defending, I wish we could at least have some semblance of set piece taking like Watford. It used to be a weapon to score goals from (even in Fergies last year). I cant remember us being dangerous from set pieces since, like we dont practice them enough.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Carry on like this and his wish will come true.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Since Martinez's first season with us I've become more and more disillusioned with football. We've been horribly inconsistent.
Do you miss Moyes at all? I just checked and between 2007 and 2013 Everton finished no lower than 8th.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
We seem to think we have done well against certain teams then a week or so later those teams go and get battered to show how poor they actually are. It's happening with Everton now, happened with West Ham who we played well against then Arsenal go and completely destroy them. Happened with Swansea who we played well against then Tottenham go and destroy them. We beat Leicester well then everyone also batters them. All in much better fashion than us.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Everton need about 6/7 new signings. Lukaku is pretty much the only player worth keeping & he's off in the summer.

Anyone blaming Koeman for Everton being 9th needs to get their head checked. That's exactly where they should be give or take.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yes but consistant enough to be in the top leage for what- 60 plus years without dropping? They are broken right right now though.

Raw

Arse: Cech, Gabriel, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Xhaka, Walcott, Ozil, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Sanchez

Should be an easy 3-0 win.